Boat tour of Capri departing from the port of Sorrento, including a transfer by private car service from Positano to Sorrento.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours
From 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at 9:15AM at the Mandara parking lot in Positano and transfer by private car to the Piano di Sorrento port.
- Departure via traditional gozzo boat to sail along the coast and admire the Villa della Regina Giovanna Roman ruins, the natural waterfalls, and the picturesque fishing villages.
- Sail around the island of Capri with stops at the Grotto of Wonders, the White Grotto, and the Green Grotto. We'll also pass beneath the Faraglioni and sail past the Punta Carena Lighthouse and Natural Arch.
- Includes a few stops to swim and snorkel, and to drop anchor for a snack and drinks (provided on board).
- Dock for 3 to 5 hours to explore the island on your own by land.
- Return to the Piano di Sorrento port with a limoncello toast.
- Transfer by car to Positano
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets for adults and children.
- Stop at the Blue Grotto: due to the long lines that form to enter the cave, this tour does not include a stop at the Blue Grotto. You can visit during your free time on land on Capri. Purchase tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14.
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
This tour is available in Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The tour is only in English and Italian the rest of the week.
In case of inclement weather or sea conditions, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
You know!: "Dear Ali! Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrived..."
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "