"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Boat tour of Capri departing from the port of Sorrento, including a transfer by private car service from Positano to Sorrento.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours
from 16 April 2021 to 16 June 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at 9:15AM at the Mandara parking lot in Positano and transfer by private car to the Piano di Sorrento port.
- Departure via traditional gozzo boat to sail along the coast and admire the Villa della Regina Giovanna Roman ruins, the natural waterfalls, and the picturesque fishing villages.
- Sail around the island of Capri with stops at the Grotto of Wonders, the White Grotto, and the Green Grotto. We'll also pass beneath the Faraglioni and sail past the Punta Carena Lighthouse and Natural Arch.
- Includes a few stops to swim and snorkel, and to drop anchor for a snack and drinks (provided on board).
- Dock for 3 to 5 hours to explore the island on your own by land.
- Return to the Piano di Sorrento port with a limoncello toast.
- Transfer by car to Positano
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets for adults and children.
- Stop at the Blue Grotto: due to the long lines that form to enter the cave, this tour does not include a stop at the Blue Grotto. You can visit during your free time on land on Capri. Purchase tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14.
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
This tour is available in Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The tour is only in English and Italian the rest of the week.
In case of inclement weather or sea conditions, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »