"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
Small-group boat tour with private car transfer from Amalfi
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 10 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 16 June 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2021 to 20 July 2021 (All days) - High season from 21 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at 8:30AM in Piazza Flavio Gioia in Amalfi and car transfer to the Sorrento port.
- Departure by boat for a sail along the coast to admire the Villa della Regina Giovanna Roman ruins, the natural waterfalls, and the picturesque fishing villages.
- Boat tour around Capri with stops at the Grotto of Wonders, the White Grotto, and the Green Grotto. The tour also passes beneath the Faraglioni and past the Punta Carena Lighthouse and Natural Arch.
- Stops to swim, snorkel, and relax with snacks and drinks (provided on board).
- 3 to 5 hours of free time to explore the island.
- Return to the Piano di Sorrento port and a limoncello toast.
- Transfer by car to Amalfi.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets for adults and children.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island. Purchase tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14
This tour is available in Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The tour is only in English and Italian the rest of the week.
In case of inclement weather or sea conditions, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »