"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
Small-group boat tour with private car transfer from Amalfi
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 10 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 16 June 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at 8:30AM in Piazza Flavio Gioia in Amalfi and car transfer to the Sorrento port.
- Departure by boat for a sail along the coast to admire the Villa della Regina Giovanna Roman ruins, the natural waterfalls, and the picturesque fishing villages.
- Boat tour around Capri with stops at the Grotto of Wonders, the White Grotto, and the Green Grotto. The tour also passes beneath the Faraglioni and past the Punta Carena Lighthouse and Natural Arch.
- Stops to swim, snorkel, and relax with snacks and drinks (provided on board).
- 3 to 5 hours of free time to explore the island.
- Return to the Piano di Sorrento port and a limoncello toast.
- Transfer by car to Amalfi.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets for adults and children.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island. Purchase tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
This tour is available in Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The tour is only in English and Italian the rest of the week.
In case of inclement weather or sea conditions, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »