"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
A tour by land and sea to discover Capri in a single day departing from Rome
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) from 1 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point: Roma Termini train station at 7AM and departure by train to Naples
- Transfer to the port for departure for Capri.
- Boat tour of the island, including the Faraglioni and visits to a number of grottoes along the coast.
- Stops to swim in the most beautiful bays and to relax with drinks and snacks.
- Dock at Marina Grande with free time to explore by land (3 to 5 hours).
- Return to the port with a limoncello toast on board.
- Arrival to the port and transfer to the station.
- Return to Rome by train.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets, wc.
- Stop at the Blue Grotto: given the long wait to enter, this tour does not include a stop at the Blue Grotto. You may be able to visit during your free time on land on Capri. Purchase tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
The meeting point is at the Rome Termini train station at 7AM. Transfers from hotels in Rome are available upon request at a surcharge.
Return to Rome is estimated for around 8PM.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »