A tour by land and sea to discover Capri in a single day departing from Rome. Set off by high-speed train for a stress-free day that makes the most of your time.
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
From 1 March 2023 to 15 November 2023 (Except on Saturday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure by train from Roma Termini train station to Naples at 7AM.
- Transfer from Stazione Garibaldi to the port of Piano di Sorrento and departure for Capri.
- Boat tour of the island, including the Faraglioni and visits to a number of grottoes along the coast.
- Stops to swim in the most beautiful bays and to relax with drinks and snacks.
- Dock at Marina Grande with free time to explore by land (3 to 5 hours).
- Return to the port with a limoncello toast on board.
- Arrival to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the station of Naples.
- Return to Rome by train.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets, wc.
- Pick-up from/to the Hotel.
- Blue Grotto visit: due to the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop. You may be able to visit it during your free time on land. Tickets must be purchased directly at the grotto entrance.
- Destination Fee 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot (docking fee, mooring services, landing fee).
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided: it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 15 mask, € 9 snorkel; or € 20,00 for both.
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
Upon your arrival, the driver will take you to Piano di Sorrento's Port, where the tour will start. Train tickets will be sent one day prior to your departure directly to the email address used for the reservation.
Return train to Rome is estimated at around 8PM.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are cancelled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast