"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
A tour by land and sea to discover Capri in a single day departing from Rome
Departure from: Rome
Duration 12 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point: Roma Termini train station at 7AM and departure by train to Naples
- Transfer to the port for departure for Capri.
- Boat tour of the island, including the Faraglioni and visits to a number of grottoes along the coast.
- Stops to swim in the most beautiful bays and to relax with drinks and snacks.
- Dock at Marina Grande with free time to explore by land (3 to 5 hours).
- Return to the port with a limoncello toast on board.
- Arrival to the port and transfer to the station.
- Return to Rome by train.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, life jackets, wc.
- Stop at the Blue Grotto: given the long wait to enter, this tour does not include a stop at the Blue Grotto. You may be able to visit during your free time on land on Capri. Purchase tickets directly at the grotto entrance for €14
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
The meeting point is at the Rome Termini train station at 7AM. Transfers from hotels in Rome are available upon request at a surcharge.
Return to Rome is estimated for around 8PM.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »