A boat tour rich in history, culture and great suggestions: with your licensed guide you will discover the ruins of Pompeii, which bears witness to the explosive power of the Vesuvius and enjoy the show of the great crater of the volcano.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 10 hours
From 17 May 2023 to 22 September 2023 (Only on Wednesday - Friday - Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up only from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure by boat to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2h. 30m. of the ruins with the assistance of an authorized guide.
- Visit of a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included.
- Departure from Pompeii to Mount Vesuvius to visit the crater with the assistance of a guide.
- Transfer by bus from Vesuvius to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Departure by boat to Sorrento sailing along the coast with free time for swimming.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your meeting point.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, life jackets for adults and children, wc.
- Pick-up from/to the Hotel.
- Destination Fee 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot (docking fee, mooring services, landing fee).
- Tickets to enter Pompeii (€18)
- Tickets to enter the Mt. Vesuvius National Park (€12)
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
Meeting point: 08:15 AM in Parcheggio Comunale Achille Lauro (Lauro Parking), Via Correale 25 in Sorrento
The driver will have a list with all passengers on it and will call you by name.
Make sure to be there on time.
This tour requires a minimum number of 4 passengers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or free cancellation without penalty.
This tour is only in italian and english language.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast