A boat tour rich in history, culture and great suggestions: with your licensed guide you will discover the ruins of Pompeii, which bears witness to the explosive power of the Vesuvius and enjoy the show of the great crater of the volcano.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (Except on Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure by boat to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2h. 30m. of the ruins with the assistance of an authorized guide.
- Visit of a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included.
- Departure from Pompeii to Mount Vesuvius to visit the crater with the assistance of a guide.
- Transfer by bus from Vesuvius to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Departure by boat to Sorrento sailing along the coast with free time for swimming.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your meeting point.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snorkeling gear, life jackets for adult and child, wc.
- Tickets to enter Pompeii (€16)
- Tickets to enter the Mt. Vesuvius National Park (€11)
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Departure for this tour is at 9AM from Piano di Sorrento, and hotel pick ups are at around 8AM. Precise times and places for pick up will be sent after you book and based on your hotel location.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
You know!: "Dear Ali! Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrived..."
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
You know!: "Dear Casie, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arriv..."
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"