"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
A boat tour rich in history, culture and great suggestions: with your licensed guide you will discover the ruins of Pompeii, which bears witness to the explosive power of the Vesuvius and enjoy the show of the great crater of the volcano.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 1 June 2021 to 20 September 2021 (Except on Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure by boat to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2h. 30m. of the ruins with the assistance of an authorized guide.
- Visit of a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included.
- Departure from Pompeii to Mount Vesuvius to visit the crater with the assistance of a guide.
- Transfer by bus from Vesuvius to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Departure by boat to Sorrento sailing along the coast with free time for swimming.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your meeting point.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snorkeling gear, life jackets for adult and child, wc.
- Tickets to enter Pompeii (€15)
- Tickets to enter the Mt. Vesuvius National Park (€10)
Departure for this tour is at 9AM from Piano di Sorrento, and hotel pick ups are at around 8AM. Precise times and places for pick up will be sent after you book and based on your hotel location.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
Unforgettable boat trip
Amazing trip with Alex and Rafa by boat to Amalfi and Positano. We made several stops to swim in legendary place like where Ulises was tied to listen to mermaids :-) beers, fun, surprise waterfall... more »
Two trips this week
We went to Capri earlier this week and loved it so much we went to the Amalfi coast today. The team were so professional from our driver, the lady who met us at the port and our amazing crew... more »
Amazing trip to Capri
That was amazing trip to Capri ! Very professional crew , wonderful guide Francesca ! Clean and beautiful boat ) more »