" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
A boat tour rich in history, culture and great suggestions: with your licensed guide you will discover the ruins of Pompeii, which bears witness to the explosive power of the Vesuvius and enjoy the show of the great crater of the volcano.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 1 June 2021 to 20 September 2021 (Except on Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure by boat to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Transfer by bus to Pompeii and visit of 2h. 30m. of the ruins with the assistance of an authorized guide.
- Visit of a celebrated vineyard on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvio, lunch and wine tasting included.
- Departure from Pompeii to Mount Vesuvius to visit the crater with the assistance of a guide.
- Transfer by bus from Vesuvius to the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
- Departure by boat to Sorrento sailing along the coast with free time for swimming.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your meeting point.
- On board: alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snorkeling gear, life jackets for adult and child, wc.
- Tickets to enter Pompeii (€15)
- Tickets to enter the Mt. Vesuvius National Park (€10)
Departure for this tour is at 9AM from Piano di Sorrento, and hotel pick ups are at around 8AM. Precise times and places for pick up will be sent after you book and based on your hotel location.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »