A 4-hour boat tour to discover the island of Capri, its caves, including the famous Blue Grotto, the iconic Faraglioni sea stacks and a lot more. Enjoy a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling in the most beautiful spots of the island.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours
From 16 May 2023 to 16 June 2023 (All days) From 17 June 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 15 September 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock in Mitigliano bay, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- During the tour, there will be two stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
- Pick-up from the Hotel.
- Destination Fee 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot (docking fee, mooring services, landing fee).
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, which is 14,00 € per person to be paid in cash outside the Grotto. If the waiting time to enter the Blue Grotto is too long you may not be able to visit it.
- Snorkeling equipment: it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 15 mask, € 9 snorkel, or € 20,00 for both.
- Stop in Capri.
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
The driver will have a list with all passengers on it and will call you by name.
Please, make sure to be at the correct meeting point at the correct time. We decline any responsibility should you miss a tour or incur any extra expenses your delay or no-show may cause to you. No refund is due for failure to show up on time for the tour or other service provided by us.
The visit at the Blue Grotto is subject to favorable sea and weather conditions. During the peak season, due to the high number of visitors, the waiting time to enter the Blue Grotto may be up to 1 hour and 30 minutes, therefore you might not be able to visit it. Blue Grotto staff usually ask visitors for a tip, which, however, is not mandatory.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are cancelled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast