"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
A 4 hour boat tour to discover the island of Capri, its caves, including the famous Blue Grotto, the iconic Faraglioni sea stacks and a lot more. Enjoy a couples of stops for swimming and snorkeling in the most beautiful spots of the island.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours
from 16 May 2021 to 16 June 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a close meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock in Mitigliano bay, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- During the tour, there will be two stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto, which is 14,00 € per person
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
The visit at the Blue Grotto is subject to favorable sea and weather conditions. It is possible that the Grotto will be closed if the sea and weather conditions are not good enough.
Departure from Piano di Sorrento at around 10:30AM. Exact time and meeting point will be sent after booking.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions can be rescheduled for an alternative date or, if it's not possible to reschedule, are completely refunded.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 95 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 79 per guest
€ 259 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »
Great Boat Trip Around Capri
We had a wonderful day with our enthusiastic guide Alex and captain Federico. The tour goes to all the highlights around the island and we really enjoyed the swimming opportunities. We were really... more »