"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
Discover the most beautiful spots along the Amalfi Coast with this group boat tour from Salerno. Stops in Amalfi and Positano for free time to visit by land.
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the port of Salerno (at 10AM on Molo Manfredi) and boarding on a traditional gozzo
- English-speaking crew
- Set sail for Amalfi, skirting the Amalfi Coast and passing some of the most beautiful sights: the villages of Vietri sul Mare, Cetara, Maiori, Minori, Atrani, and Praiano, the Conca dei Marini cove, and the Furore Fjord
- Stops to swim along the way
- Arrival in Amalfi, with an hour of free time on land to explore the town
- Departure for Positano, where we dock for another hour of free time to stroll through the center
- Return to the port of Salerno around 6PM
- Life jackets for adults and children
- Tips and extras
- Entrance to sights and museums
- Anything not listed in the "Included" section
Payment will be debited to your credit card at any time after booking.
Departure from the port at Salerno (Molo Manfredi) at 10:00AM. Don't forget to bring you swimsuit, towels and sunscreen. You will need to wear attire that covers shoulders and knees to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
This tour lasts around 8 hours and returns to Salerno at about 6PM. There is a maximum of 12 passengers for this tour.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »