Discover the most beautiful spots along the Amalfi Coast with this group boat tour from Salerno. Stops in Amalfi and Positano for free time to visit by land.
Departure from: Salerno
Duration 7 hours
From 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the port of Salerno (at 10AM on Molo Manfredi) and boarding on a traditional gozzo
- English-speaking crew
- Set sail for Amalfi, skirting the Amalfi Coast and passing some of the most beautiful sights: the villages of Vietri sul Mare, Cetara, Maiori, Minori, Atrani, and Praiano, the Conca dei Marini cove, and the Furore Fjord
- Stops to swim along the way
- Arrival in Amalfi, with an hour of free time on land to explore the town
- Departure for Positano, where we dock for another hour of free time to stroll through the center
- Return to the port of Salerno around 5PM
- Life jackets for adults and children
- Tips and extras
- Entrance to sights and museums
- Anything not listed in the "Included" section
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
Payment will be debited to your credit card at any time after booking.
Departure from the port at Salerno (Molo Manfredi) at 10:00AM. Don't forget to bring you swimsuit, towels and sunscreen. You will need to wear attire that covers shoulders and knees to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
This tour lasts around 8 hours and returns to Salerno at about 6PM. There is a maximum of 12 passengers for this tour.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
You know!: "Dear Ali! Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrived..."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."