Make the most of your holiday on Ischia with a minicruise to one of the most charming and authentic islands in the Mediterranean! Set sail on board a traditional boat and spend a day exploring Procida by land and sea!
Departure from: Ischia
Duration 4 hours
From 16 May 2023 to 22 September 2023 (Only on - Tuesday - Friday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at the Ischia port
- Departure on board a comfortable wooden gozzo boat with English-speaking skipper
- Cruise past the Vivara Island nature reserve and continue on to Procida
- Cruise around the island to take in highlights like the Spiaggia del Postino, Terra Murata, Punta Monaci, village of Marina di Corricella, and untouched Bay of Chiaiozza
- Drop anchor to swim and snorkel
- 1 to 2 hours of free time on Procida to explore by land
- Return cruise to Ischia port (at around 3 PM)
- Snacks and cool drinks on board
- On board: wc, snacks, drinks and life jackets.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment is not provided: it is advisable for customers to bring their own.
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
This experience lasts about 3 hours and 30 minutes and requires a minimum number of 4 travellers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be cancelled without penalty.
In case of inclement weather or sea conditions, the tour will be cancelled without penalty.
Don't forget to bring a towel, bathing suit, sunscreen, and a hat!
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast