" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
Aboard of a typical Sorrento boat, you will discover Capri from the sea: exploring its caves, swimming and snorkelling in the crystalline sea and admiring all the most famous attractions along the coast. With a stop of 4 hours you will also explore the island by land.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 9 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 16 June 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2021 to 20 July 2021 (All days) - High season from 21 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at 8.30am at the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus (Piazza Garibaldi) or at the Bar Pic Nic, inside the Terminal Cruise and transfer to the port.
- Board a traditional boat with a small group of up to 8 passengers and an experienced captain.
- Experience the island highlights by sea, including the Faraglioni, White and Green Grottoes, and Punta Carena lighthouse.
- Stops for swimming and relaxing with drinks and snacks.
- Disembark at Marina Grande for 3-5 hours of free time to explore by land.
- Return to Naples with a limoncello tasting on board.
- Dock at the port and transfer to the initial meeting point.
- Snacks and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, life jackets, and wc included on board.
- Blue Grotto visit: given the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop though you may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets can be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14
The meeting point is at Hotel Star Terminus, Naples Piazza Garibaldi, at 8.30. For those arriving from a cruise, we can arrange a pick up at "the Stazione Marittima di Napoli" For those arriving from the station or staying in a hotel in Naples, we offer a transfer from the Hotel Star Terminus. We will provide complete information regarding the meeting point upon booking.
The tour lasts 9 hours.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 109 per guest
"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
"Our guide was Federico and Lucia. They were wonderful. Lucia was sweet, easy to talk to and a great hostess. It was a great cruise."
Best Day Ever!!!
Our Captain, Tommaso was fun, knowledgeable and made our day such a great experience. I would highly recommend seeing this beautiful island from the water....you will not be disappointed using You... more »
Fantastic boat tour on the Sorrento coast!
Our day trip couldn’t have been more perfect! Alexandro and Frederico were amazing hosts and guides on our trip. From start to finish, they provided great information and were very attentive to all... more »
Boat trip to Capri
We had a wonderful day with Francesca and Tommaso. Beautiful boat, great trip and the most lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Would recommend. more »