Aboard of a typical Sorrento boat, you will discover Capri from the sea: exploring its caves, swimming and snorkelling in the crystalline sea and admiring all the most famous attractions along the coast. With a stop of 4 hours you will also explore the island by land.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 9 hours
From 17 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 (All days) - High season From 1 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at 8.30am at the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus (Piazza Garibaldi) or at the Bar Pic Nic, inside the Terminal Cruise and transfer to the Piano di Sorrento port.
- Board a traditional boat with a small group of up to 8 passengers and an experienced captain.
- Experience the island highlights by sea, including the Faraglioni, White and Green Grottoes, and Punta Carena lighthouse.
- Stops for swimming and relaxing with drinks and snacks.
- Disembark at Marina Grande for 3-5 hours of free time to explore by land.
- Return to Naples with a limoncello tasting on board.
- Dock at the port and transfer to the initial meeting point.
- Snacks and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, life jackets, and wc included on board.
- Blue Grotto visit: given the long wait to enter the grotto, this tour does not include a stop though you may be able to visit during your free time on land. Tickets can be purchased directly at the grotto entrance for €14
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
The meeting point is at Hotel Star Terminus, Naples Piazza Garibaldi, at 8.30. For those arriving from a cruise, we can arrange a pick up at "the Stazione Marittima di Napoli" For those arriving from the station or staying in a hotel in Naples, we offer a transfer from the Hotel Star Terminus. We will provide complete information regarding the meeting point upon booking.
The tour lasts 9 hours.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great trip, totally worth every penny. I highly recommend it. We went as a family and had an unforgettable time. Samantha and Tomasso made us feel like family. Simply amazing!!!"
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
You know!: "Dear Casie, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arriv..."
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."