"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
The best way to explore the Amalfi Coast in a single day from Naples.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 12 hours
from 21 July 2020 to 20 October 2020 (All days) - Low season from 10 April 2021 to 16 June 2021 (All days) - Low season from 17 June 2021 to 20 July 2021 (All days) - High season from 21 July 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at at the Starhotel Terminus in Piazza Garibaldi at 8:30 and transfer to the port.
- Boat tour along the Sorrentine Peninsula, including the ruins of the Roman villa at Regina Giovanna, the coastal fishing villages, and natural waterfalls. After Punta Campanella and the Bay of Jeranto, the tour continues along the Amalfi Coast with its famous cliffside villages, sea grottoes, Furore Fjords, and Li Galli islets.
- Stops to take a dip and enjoy drinks and snacks on board in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Stop in Amalfi and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Stop in Positano and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Return to the port and transfer to Naples.
- On board: wc, life jackets for children and adults, drinks and snacks.
The meeting point is at 8:30AM at the Starhotel Terminus in Piazza Garibaldi in Naples.
Don't forget to bring your bathing suit, a towel, and comfortable shoes. We also recommend clothing that covers your shoulders and knees if you want to visit the inside of the Duomo in Amalfi.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
Day trip to Capri
What a great day this turned out to be. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. With only 6 guests onboard it turned out to be more like a private tour but Francesca and Tommaso still put their all into the... more »
My favourite day in the area
Had a great day with Alex & Salvatore who cared for all 9 of us on the day long boat trip to Capri. We had a couple of chances to swim, experienced the beautiful grottos and still got 4 hours on... more »
Amazing!!! We booked a last minute trip from Sorrento to Positano and Amalfi by boat. We were on board with about 8 other passengers and had a wonderful time. Andreas, our driver was very... more »