The best way to explore the Amalfi Coast in a single day from Naples.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 12 hours
From 1 September 2021 to 20 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at at the Star Hotel Terminus in Piazza Garibaldi at 8:30 and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento
- Boat tour along the Sorrentine Peninsula, including the ruins of the Roman villa at Regina Giovanna, the coastal fishing villages, and natural waterfalls. After Punta Campanella and the Bay of Ieranto, the tour continues along the Amalfi Coast with its famous cliffside villages, sea grottoes, Furore Fjords, and Li Galli islets.
- Stops to take a dip and enjoy drinks and snacks on board in the coast's most beautiful bays.
- Stop in Amalfi and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Stop in Positano and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Return to the port and transfer to Naples.
- On board: wc, life jackets for children and adults, drinks and snacks.
- Snorkeling equipment
Deep cleaning: our vehicles and boats are deep cleaned and sanitized between each guest or group. Work areas are sanitized every 24 hours.
Masks and PPE: face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times. We have hand sanitizing wipes and single-use masks available.
Staff safety and hygiene: our staff follows strict cleaning and safety measures and we have put a shift schedule in place to limit contact with the public as much as possible.
Safety measures: Guests have their temperature checked before pick up. A maximum of four passengers is allowed on board our minivans (2 per row of seats). There are signs marking the entrance and exit points, as well as traffic flow to guarantee personal distancing. Boats operate with a limited passenger capacity. Snorkeling equipment is no longer available on board. Guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (adults: EUR 6/mask and EUR 9 /tube; children: EUR 5/mask and EUR 9 /tube).
The meeting point is at 8:30AM at the Star Hotel Terminus in Piazza Garibaldi in Naples.
Don't forget to bring your bathing suit, a towel, and comfortable shoes. We also recommend clothing that covers your shoulders and knees if you want to visit the inside of the Duomo in Amalfi.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
You know!: "Dear Leah, Thank you so much for your words, which we are really happy to read. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you on board again! Grazie and Arrive..."
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "