The first eco-friendly tour to discover one of Italy's most memorable destinations: the Amalfi coast. Navigate in total silence and zero emissions and discover the infinite beauty of the Amalfi coast by sea, with stops for swimming and some free time both in Positano and Amalfi.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 15 May 2023 to 16 September 2023 (Only on Monday - Thursday - Saturday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel or from a close meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and, above all, thanks to the hybrid boat, you can enjoy the exclusive access to the Marine Protected Area of the Bay of Ieranto, which is inaccessible to other boats with diesel engine.
- Sailing along the Amalfi coast. Along the way you will admire: the island Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, the Fjord of Furore and the Emerald Grotto.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi and in Positano.
- Departure from Positano to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
- On board: wc, life jackets.
- Destination Fee 5,00 € per person to be paid on the spot (docking fee, mooring services, landing fee).
- Snorkeling equipment: it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 15 mask, € 9 snorkel, or € 20,00 for both.
Snorkeling equipment: guests may bring their own equipment or purchase gear at our office (€15 mask, €9 snorkel).
Exact time and meeting point will be sent after booking. Please always acknowledge receipt of email.
Pick-ups start about 1 hour before the tour and are ONLY available from Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Massa, Sant'Agnello and Meta.
Return to Sorrento in the late afternoon.
This tour requires a minimum number of 4 passengers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or free cancellation without penalty.
Tours cancelled due to adverse weather or sea conditions are cancelled without penalty.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast