"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
A boat tour along the Amalfi Coast departing from Sorrento and stopping in Positano and Amalfi. A local expert on board will help you appreciate all the hidden beauty and sights of the coastline.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season from 1 November 2020 to 28 February 2021 (All days) from 10 April 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from Sorrento and transfer to the port at Piano di Sorrento.
- Boat tour along the Sorrentine Peninsula where you can admire the ruins of the Roman villa at Regina Giovanna, the coastal fishing villages, and natural waterfalls. We'll sail around Punta Campanella and the Bay of Jeranto to continue along the Amalfi Coast with its famous cliffside villages, sea grottoes, and Furore Fjords.
- Stops to swim in the most beautiful bays and enjoy drinks and snacks on board.
- Stop in Amalfi and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Stop in Positano and free time to explore by land (1 to 2 hours).
- Return to Sorrento with a limoncello tasting on board.
- In addition to the skipper, a local expert will be on board to share the history and lore of the Amalfi Coast, and to point out the most beautiful and interesting sights to visit in Positano and Amalfi.
- On board: wc, life jackets for children and adults, drinks and snacks.
Departure from the port at Piano di Sorrento at 10:30AM. Hotel pick-up begin about an hour ahead of time. After you book, You Know! will contact you for precise pick-up time and location.
Return to Sorrento in the late afternoon.
In case of inclement weather, the tour will be cancelled at no charge.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
" Roberto and Stephanie were very attentive and knowledgeable about the island. The boat was great too. I really enjoyed my day! "
"Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the sunset was beautiful! We really enjoyed the trip. "
Good boat tour, not great itinerary...
Alex is a good guide. He's charismatic, full of energy and is good at what he does. The problem is the itinerary. Before we got to Capri, be advised us to take a 15 euro bus in the island. The... more »
Sorrento to Capri
The trip was absolutely first class from start to finish. Picked up from hotel in a spotless new Mercedes Vito People carrier, arrived at the port and was welcomed to a lovely clean great looking... more »
AMAZING! A MUST DO!
This boat trip was the highlight of our holiday to Italy! We set off from piano de Sorentto. The boat was amazing we stopped off at Almalfi and Positano. Seeing the coastline on the boat was... more »