A fun day on the farm picking fresh ingredients and using them to prepare traditional Sorrentine dishes, which we will all share together during a meal outside under the pergola.
Duration 6 hours
From 30 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Saturday - Sunday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Cooking Class begin at 10 am
- VIsit the farm with an explanation of the agricultural history
- Harvesting ingredients from the garden to use in your cooking class,
- Lesson preparing an antipasto, fresh pasta, and a main fish or vegetable course, and a dessert (the menu varies by season).
- Lunch with the family outside under the pergola
- Return to the hotel at around 4 pm
- Extra beverages (water and house wine are included)
- Transfers from/to your hotel in Sorrento (Extra Euro 5 per person)
Cooking classes are held at the Agriturismo Antico Casale in Colli di San Pietro, in the hills of the Sorrentine Peninsula. Part of the day will be spent touring the farm and picking ingredients for your lesson. Lessons are given by "Nonna Luisa" with the help of her grandsons Mario e Salvatore. Lunch includes dishes prepared together and other local products.
Provided by: Agriturismo Antico Casale (Piano di Sorrento )
Are you ready to discover the authentic countryside along the coast?
"I won't call it a 'tour' because it didn't feel like one. It was a refreshing step away from the throngs of tourists to 'experience' a few hours with an Italian family. No rush, no push. Enjoy!"
"A fantastic experience being invited into an Italian family's Lemon garden and farm house. We were amazed at their meat products, wine and olive oil production. The dinner was surprisingly good."
"An authentic, genuine, warm and delicious experience! Lunch with the family was the highlight! And the food of course..."