"I won't call it a 'tour' because it didn't feel like one. It was a refreshing step away from the throngs of tourists to 'experience' a few hours with an Italian family. No rush, no push. Enjoy!"
A fun day on the farm picking fresh ingredients and using them to prepare traditional Sorrentine dishes, which we will all share together during a meal outside under the pergola.
Duration 6 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Cooking Class begin at 10 am
- VIsit the farm with an explanation of the agricultural history
- Harvesting ingredients from the garden to use in your cooking class,
- Lesson preparing an antipasto, fresh pasta, and a main fish or vegetable course, and a dessert (the menu varies by season).
- Lunch with the family outside under the pergola
- Return to the hotel at around 4 pm
- Extra beverages (water and house wine are included)
- Transfers from/to your hotel in Sorrento (Extra Euro 5 per person)
Cooking classes are held at the Agriturismo Antico Casale in Colli di San Pietro, in the hills of the Sorrentine Peninsula. Part of the day will be spent touring the farm and picking ingredients for your lesson. Lessons are given by "Nonna Luisa" with the help of her grandsons Mario e Salvatore. Lunch includes dishes prepared together and other local products.
Provided by: Agriturismo Antico Casale (Piano di Sorrento )
Are you ready to discover the authentic countryside along the coast?
"An authentic, genuine, warm and delicious experience! Lunch with the family was the highlight! And the food of course..."
"A fantastic experience being invited into an Italian family's Lemon garden and farm house. We were amazed at their meat products, wine and olive oil production. The dinner was surprisingly good."
We left the best til last...
We’ve been here in Italy for 3 years and travelled ALOT, visiting many lovely agriturismi. We wanted a special family weekend away to say our final goodbye to Italy. This place was wonderful - a... more »
Beautiful Agriturismo with Wonderful Food and Hospitality
My family and I stayed at Casale Antico in early July for five nights, and we couldn’t have enjoyed it more! We have two daughters who sleep in cribs, and the staff provided us with two... more »
a wonderful week
Our stay at Antico Casale was really amazing. the house, the staff, the garden, the restaurant, every thing was really perfect. it is really close to sorrento (15 min max by car) and in a good place... more »