Tour a historic Sorrentine citrus grove to discover the agricultural history, including a wine tasting and traditional dinner at the farm.
Duration 4 hours
From 30 July 2021 to 31 October 2021 (Except on Sunday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from your hotel or other accommodation to our family's citrus grove in Sorrento.
- Guided walk with an explanation of the history of citrus growing in the area's historic farms.
- Visit the farmhouse, mill, and 18th-century barrel room, with an explanation of winemaking in the past and today
- Wine tasting
- Three-course dinner with water and house wine at the Antico Casale agriturismo
- Return transfer
- Tour begin at 6 pm
- Extra drinks
- Transfers to and from hotels or other accommodations outside Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano, and Meta
This tour is offered and given by the Persico brothers, the youngest generation of a historic Sorrentine farming family that still works the land surrounding the farmhouse. This "farm experience" includes a visit to their family farmhouse just outside the center of Sorrento and the "Antico Casale" agriturismo in the hills where you can dine on the panoramic terrace overlooking the sea.
Provided by: Agriturismo Antico Casale (Piano di Sorrento )
Are you ready to discover the authentic countryside along the coast?
"A wonderful, personalized experience touring the farm, preparing lunch, and eating with the family. Authentic and educational, it was our favorite experience of our vacation!"
"I won't call it a 'tour' because it didn't feel like one. It was a refreshing step away from the throngs of tourists to 'experience' a few hours with an Italian family. No rush, no push. Enjoy!"
"A fantastic experience being invited into an Italian family's Lemon garden and farm house. We were amazed at their meat products, wine and olive oil production. The dinner was surprisingly good."