Discover Capri by boat with this full-day tour around the island to visit the sea grottoes and free time on land to explore Capri and Anacapri independently.
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours 9 hours 11 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at your hotel / meeting point
- Transfer to the port of departure of Massa Lubrense
- Boat tour with up to 12 people
- Professional skipper who speaks English
- Sail around the island
- Swim break
- 4 hours of free time to explore Capri
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- On board: wifi, drinks (water and alcoholic drinks), caprese sandwich mozzarella cheese and tomatoes
- Stop + entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto ( can be visited during your free time on the island )
- Capri landing fee - € 2.50 per person to be paid on spot once reached the Island
- Snorkeling gear
- Ground transport on Capri
- Museums and attractions
- Please note: Extra charge for transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5) and Scrajo – Castellammare (+ €10)
**** Please note: in case of booking made less than 24 hours from the tour's departure time, the hotel pick-up is not guaranteed nor the chosen shift/time ****
Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange your pick-up from there or a meeting point. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel or meeting point pick up is available for this tour.
Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator, they will contact you shortly to provide the exact pick up time and meeting point!
Please check your email ,and spam box as well, we could also contact you through whatsapp (if you use it).
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"