The best way to capture the magic of the Amalfi Coast? With a boat tour! Admire the coastal villages from the water and dock in Positano and Amalfi to stroll through their historic centers independently.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 15 May 2023 (All days) From 16 May 2023 to 30 June 2023 (All days) From 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023 (All days) From 1 September 2023 to 30 September 2023 (All days) From 1 October 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at your hotel in Sorrento Area or meeting point
- Transfer to the port
- Boat tour (max 12 passengers)
- Professional skipper
- Sail along the coast
- Stop to swim
- Dock at Positano (1.5 hours of free time)
- Dock in Amalfi (2 hours of free time)
- On board: Wifi, snacks and drinks (water and alcoholic drinks)
- Afternoon return to Sorrento
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Supplementary charge for round-trip transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5) and Scrajo – Castellammare (+ €10)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Emerald Grotto € 5.00 p.p.
- Beach towel
Don't forget your swimsuit and a towel! Bring something to cover your shoulders to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
Pick-up from Hotel or meeting point, is offered for this tour. Once your purchase is complete, we will contact you in order to arrange the exact pick up time and meeting point.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida