The best way to capture the magic of the Amalfi Coast? With a boat tour! Admire the coastal villages from the water and dock in Positano and Amalfi to stroll through their historic centers independently.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up at your hotel in Sorrento Area or meeting point
- Transfer to the port
- Boat tour (max 12 passengers)
- Professional skipper
- Sail along the coast
- Stop to swim
- Dock at Positano (1.5 hours of free time)
- Dock in Amalfi (2 hours of free time)
- On board: Wifi and drinks (water and alcoholic drinks), panino caprese mozzarella & tomatoes
- Afternoon return to Sorrento
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Supplementary charge for round-trip transfers to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5) and Scrajo – Castellammare (+ €10)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Emerald Grotto € 5.00 p.p.
Please indicate the name of your hotel when you book so we can arrange a pick up from there or a meeting point
Don't forget your swimsuit and a towel! Bring something to cover your shoulders to enter the Duomo in Amalfi.
Pick-up from Hotel or meeting point, is offered for this tour. Once your purchase is complete, we will send
you complete contact information of our local operator ( phone number, email address etc) in order to arrange the exact pick up time and meeting point.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"