The best way to visit Capri from Sorrento is via private boat with a skipper for a full day of fun at sea. Stop to swim, explore caves and coves, and even dock to explore the island on land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - From 1 March 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel to the port
- Departure from Sorrento to Capri
- Private full-day tour on the boat of your choice, including a sail around the island, grotto visits, swim breaks, etc.
- Expert skipper
- Option of docking to explore by land
- Return to Sorrento after 7-8 hours
- Beach towels
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax (optional if you request to dock): € 100 per boat
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional, EUR 14/person to pay at the grotto entrance)
- Tips and extras
- Ground transport
- Museums and attractions
- Please note: the disembarkation tax is included in rentals of the Raffaelli Shamal yacht
This private tour includes hotel pick-up. Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "