"We enjoyed our driving tour, Amalfi coast. Our driver, Nino, was entertaining, informative and made us feel safe on the winding roads. Our pickup was on time and instructions at stops were clear."
The best way to visit Capri from Sorrento is via private boat with a skipper for a full day of fun at sea. Stop to swim, explore caves and coves, and even dock to explore the island on land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel to the port
- Departure from Sorrento to Capri
- Private full-day tour on the boat of your choice, including a sail around the island, grotto visits, swim breaks, etc.
- Expert skipper
- Option of docking to explore by land
- Return to Sorrento after 7-8 hours
- Beach towels
- Water, soft drinks, and beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax (optional if you request to dock): € 100 per boat
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional, EUR 14/person to pay at the grotto entrance)
- Tips and extras
- Ground transport
- Museums and attractions
- Please note: the disembarkation tax is included in rentals of the Raffaelli Shamal yacht
This private tour includes hotel pick-up. Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 99 per guest
€ 104 per guest
€ 159 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 129 per guest
€ 119 per guest
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
Friendly and extremely helpful
Marina was extremely helpful. We wanted to book onto a Pompeii tour for the next day which was fully booked. She took our number just in case space became available and when it was clear there wasn't... more »
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »