"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
The most romantic boat tour option, setting sail as the sun dips beneath the crystalline waters of the Sorrentine Peninsula and enjoying an Italian aperitivo drink on board. You can even drop anchor for a swim!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
from 15 May 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) from 15 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel or other meeting point in Sorrento or the surrounding area
- Transfer to the Massa Lubrense port and departure via a modern gozzo sorrentino
- Semicabin and wc on board
- Music, Wi-Fi, and water
- English-speaking skipper
- Cruise along the Sorrentine coastline to take in the “Cascatella” waterfall on Punta Lagno, the San Montano coastline, the Puolo marina, and the Pollio Felice Roman villa and Bagni della Regina Giovanna
- Stop for an on-board aperitivo (snacks and Prosecco toast) and optional swim
- Return sail to Sorrento and drop-off at your hotel/meeting point
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Extra charge for transfer to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5) or Scrajo – Castellammare (+€10)
- Meals and tips
Indicate the name of your hotel when you book so we can arrange your pick-up from there or a meeting point with our local operator. They will contact you shortly after you book to provide the exact pick up time and meeting point!
Hotel or meeting point pickup is available for this tour, but if you are booking within 24 hours of the departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 99 per guest
€ 114 per guest
€ 99 per guest
€ 60 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 149 per guest
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »
Five unforgettable days, including Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Sorrento. Everything was perfect, assistance, professionalism, shuttle to the port, pick up at the Hotel! A Special Thanks to Michele and... more »