The most romantic boat tour option, setting sail as the sun dips beneath the crystalline waters of the Sorrentine Peninsula and enjoying an Italian aperitivo drink on board. You can even drop anchor for a swim!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
From 15 May 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel or other meeting point in Sorrento or the surrounding area
- Transfer to the Massa Lubrense port and departure via a modern gozzo sorrentino
- Semicabin and wc on board
- Music, Wi-Fi, and water
- English-speaking skipper
- Cruise along the Sorrentine coastline to take in the “Cascatella” waterfall on Punta Lagno, the San Montano coastline, the Puolo marina, and the Pollio Felice Roman villa and Bagni della Regina Giovanna
- Stop for an on-board aperitivo (snacks and Prosecco toast) and optional swim
- Return sail to Sorrento and drop-off at your hotel/meeting point
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Extra charge for transfer to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5) or Scrajo – Castellammare (+€10)
- Meals and tips
Indicate the name of your hotel when you book so we can arrange your pick-up from there or a meeting point with our local operator. They will contact you shortly after you book to provide the exact pick up time and meeting point!
Hotel or meeting point pickup is available for this tour, but if you are booking within 24 hours of the departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"We enjoyed our driving tour, Amalfi coast. Our driver, Nino, was entertaining, informative and made us feel safe on the winding roads. Our pickup was on time and instructions at stops were clear."
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."