"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
If time is of the essence, this boat tour departing directly from Sorrento gives you enough time to take in the highlights along the coast of Capri in half a day, with a stop to visit the Blue Grotto and to take a swim in the crystalline waters.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 4 hours
from 16 May 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 April 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from your hotel or other meeting point (Sorrento and surrounding area)
- Transfer to the Massa Lubrense port
- Departure via a modern gozzo sorrentino with a semicabin and wc, sundeck, awning, shower, and stereo (max 12 passengers)
- English-speaking skipper
- Cruise along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri
- Circle the island to take in the White Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Faraglioni, Green Grotto, Punta Carena lighthouse, Blue Grotto, and Bagni di Tiberio
- Visit the Blue Grotto (if desired)
- Stop to swim in the bay of Marina Piccola (beneath the Faraglioni)
- Plenty of photo ops
- Return sail to Sorrento and drop-off at your hotel/meeting point
- Snacks on board (chips (crisps), nuts, finger foods), water, soft drinks including Coca Cola, Coca Cola Light, beer, lemon soda
- Music and Wi-Fi on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel, taxes, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket (€14/person, optional)
- Roundtrip transfer to the port from Seiano-Vico (+ €5) or Scrajo – Castellammare (+€10)
- Meals and tips
Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange your pick-up from there or a meeting point.
Hotel or meeting point pick up is available for this tour, but if you are booking within 24 hours of the departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator, they will contact you shortly to provide the exact pick up time and meeting point!
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 95 per guest
€ 109 per guest
€ 159 per guest
€ 99 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 129 per guest
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
Friendly and extremely helpful
Marina was extremely helpful. We wanted to book onto a Pompeii tour for the next day which was fully booked. She took our number just in case space became available and when it was clear there wasn't... more »
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »