The best way to visit the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento is via private boat with a skipper for a full day of fun at sea. Stop to swim, explore the coast, and even dock to explore Positano and/or Amalfi on land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 March 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel to the Sorrento port
- Private full-day tour on the boat of your choice with an expert skipper
- Departure from Sorrento to the Amalfi Coast
- Sail along the coast, stop to swim, dock in Positano and/or Amalfi
- Beach towels
- Return to Sorrento after 7-8 hours
- Water, soft drinks, beer, and snacks on board
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling Gear
- Ground transport in Positano and Amalfi
- Museums and attractions
This tour includes transportation between your hotel and the port in Sorrento, and we must receive the name of your hotel when you reserve to arrange pick-up. Bookings received within 24 hours of the tour departure time may not have hotel pick-up guaranteed. Upon completion of your booking, we will send contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
- Attire covering shoulders and knees is required to visit the Cathedral in Amalfi
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."