Are you short on time? Don't give up on anything and enjoy this exclusive boat tour of Capri and Positano, which will allow you to experience two wonderful destinations in one day. Enjoy a beautiful private boat and dive into the bluest sea.
Departure from: Capri, Positano, Sorrento, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 11 May 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days) From 1 March 2024 to 30 April 2024 (All days) From 1 May 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of Sorrento or Positano, with optional hotel pick-up in Sorrento
- Professional, English-speaking skipper
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri
- Cruise around the island with stops at the Grotta Bianca, Grotta Verde, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Swim breaks and free time on Capri to explore by land
- Sail to the Amalfi Coast with a stop in the Bay of Tordigliano for a snack and swim/snorkeling stop
- Return to Sorrento in the late afternoon
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco.
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Wc, galley, and cabin on board
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Taxes and fuel
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (upon request, EUR 14/person)
- Disembarkation tax in Capri (EUR 2.50/person)
- Marina Grande port fee (EUR 100 /boat, to be paid only in case of actual docking at the port of Marina Grande)
- Lunch (upon request we can recommend a good restaurant)
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
The Blue Grotto's accessibility is not fully assured as it closes during rough seas or strong winds, which can exhibit changes throughout a single day that could result in closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast