A truly complete private boat tour: enjoy touring the island of Capri by sea, stopping to visit caves and dive in for a swim from the boat. Go ashore to sightsee and shop and savor the delicious cuisine of the seaside village of Nerano.
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Positano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 8 hours
From 21 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Professional, English-speaking skipper
- WC, galley, and cabin on board
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri
- Cruise around the island with stops at the Grotta del Corallo, Grotta Bianca, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch
- Swim breaks
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Optional stop at one of the suggested restaurants, all our customers
- Free time on Capri to explore by land
- Resumption of navigation and stop in Nerano for a lunch overlooking the sea
- Return in the late afternoon
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco appetizers
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Depart from the port of Sorrento or Positano, with optional hotel pick-up in Sorrento
- Free car packing for departure from Piano di Sorrento
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (upon request)
- Disembarkation tax in Capri (EUR 2.50/person)
- Marina Grande port fee (EUR 100 /boat, to be paid only in case of actual docking at the port of Marina Grande)
- Lunch (upon request we can recommend a good restaurant)
This tour can depart from Sorrento or Piano. For departures from Sorrento we can offer hotel pick-up. If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
From Positano: meeting point at ferry dock or Bar Il Covo
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Great experience. Very friendly crew. Highly recommend! "
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
"Our day was made exceptionally special by our 2 boat captains. I would highly recommend. "