"Our day was made exceptionally special by our 2 boat captains. I would highly recommend. "
Treat yourself to a private boat tour to discover the beauty of Capri with family and friends, skip lines and live a 0 stress experience.
Cruise around the island with suggestions about resurants and best swiming spots from insider
Departure from: Capri, Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Professional, English-speaking skipper
- Wc, galley, and cabin on board
- Sail along the Sorrentine coastline to Capri
- Cruise around the island with stops at the Grotta del Corallo, Grotta Bianca, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch
- Swim breaks
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear provided
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Optional stop at one of the suggested restaurants, all our customers
- Free time on Capri to explore by land
- Return in the late afternoon
- Water, soft drinks, wine, and Prosecco appetizers
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Depart from the port of Sorrento or Positano, with optional hotel pick-up in Sorrento
- Free car packing for departure from Piano di Sorrento
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto
- Landing fee to Capri
This tour can depart from Sorrento or Piano. For departures from Sorrento we can offer hotel pick-up. If you are staying in a private rental or Airbnb, please provide the address in the notes box!
From Positano meeting point at ferry dock or Bar Il Covo
Free cancellation for rough seas or weather.
Provided by: Charter System (Piano di Sorrento)
Your charter on Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Charter System
From € 799 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 889 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
From € 3,579
From € 769
From € 279
From € 629 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
"Had a wonderful time! First class service having our own personal tour! Highly recommend!!!"
"This boat trip was the highlight of our trip to Amalfi. By boat is by far the best way to appreciate the spectacular Amalfi and Capri scenery, and we hugely enjoyed having a private tour. Many thanks!"