The best way to admire the beauty of Capri is by sea. Set sail on our traditional Sorrentine gozzo with a small group to take in the captivating grottoes and coves along the coastline and stop to swim and explore on land.
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure on board a comfortable boat with shaded areas, changing cabin, and WC
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Scenic cruise along the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula
- Swim and snorkeling stops (towels and snorkeling gear provided on board)
- Arrival off Capri and cruise around the island
- Take in landmarks like the White and Green Grottoes, Natural Arch, and Faraglioni
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, and traditional "Panzanella"
- Dock on Capri to sightsee and dine on your own for three hours
- Return cruise to your departure port with additional swim breaks
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax (EUR 2.50)
- Lunch and tickets to sights and museums, including the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Land transportation extra
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunblock.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri