The best way to admire the beauty of Capri is by sea. Set sail on our traditional Sorrentine gozzo with a small group to take in the captivating grottoes and coves along the coastline and stop to swim and explore on land.
Departure from: Positano, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 10 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure on board a comfortable boat with shaded areas, changing cabin, and WC
- Expert, English-speaking skipper
- Scenic cruise along the Amalfi Coast and Sorrentine Peninsula
- Swim and snorkeling stops (towels and snorkeling gear provided on board)
- Arrival off Capri and cruise around the island
- Take in landmarks like the White and Green Grottoes, Natural Arch, and Faraglioni
- Aperitivo on board with Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, and traditional "Panzanella"
- Dock on Capri to sightsee and dine on your own for three hours
- Return cruise to your departure port with additional swim breaks
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax (EUR 2.50)
- Lunch and tickets to sights and museums, including the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Land transportation extra
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure.
During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri