Relax and spread out on your own private boat with a local skipper at the helm to explore the Amalfi Coast (including a stop in Amalfi) at your own pace. This private tour is completely customizable from the departure point to the itinerary!
Departure from: Sorrento, Positano, Massa Lubrense
Duration 6 hours 8 hours
from 6 April 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Private day cruise on board a luxe gozzo boat with an English-speaking skipper
- Choice of departure port
- Flexible itinerary along the Amalfi Coast to admire A-list sights like the Spiaggia di Laurito, Hotel Tritone, Praiano, Grotta dei Pirati, Torre dei Saraceni, Furore, Conca dei Marini, and coastal fishing villages.
- Optional stop at the Emerald Grotto
- Swim and snorkel with provided towels, and snorkeling gear
- Choice of on-board aperitivo (Prosecco, fruit, soft drinks, and panzanella) or picnic lunch (panini and beverages)
- Time on land in Amalfi to explore at your own pace
- Additional swim breaks
- Return cruise to your departure port
- Shaded areas, changing cabin, and WC
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Tickets to sights and museums, including the Amalfi Duomo and Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Restaurant lunch (a picnic lunch will be provided on board if you select this option)
No penalty charge for tours canceled due to adverse weather or sea conditions.
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunblock.
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure.
Provided by: Crapolla Charter (Massa Lubrense)
Your trusted boat tour agency for the Amalfi Coast and Capri
Other offers Crapolla Charter
€ 90 per guest
From € 500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
€ 90 per guest
€ 65 per guest
From € 180 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 400 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
This was an amazing experience. Starting from booking online till last minute the communication was perfect. We enjoyed our sunset trip on the clean and nice boat. We were served with bottle of... more »
Amalfi Boat Tour
Amazing tour around the Amalfi Coast with four stops for swimming in amazing blue water. Everything perfect. Pietro and his family are very helpful and explained everything about each spot. They took... more »