A food tour on the Sorrentine Peninsula on two wheels, with an e-bike or carbon road bike to visit a local farm and sample artisan products. An easy itinerary with a total length of 25 km.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 5 hours 5 hours
From 1 September 2023 to 31 December 2023 (All days) From 1 January 2024 to 30 June 2024 (All days) From 1 July 2024 to 31 August 2024 (All days) From 1 September 2024 to 31 December 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hop on the bike and depart from Sorrento at 8AM with a cycling guide certified by the Federazione Ciclistica Italiana (English spoken)
- Arrival in Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi and stop for a break
- Continue past the medieval hamlet of Santa Maria Annunziata, the scenic road to Marciano, and the village of Termini, where we'll stop to take in the view of Capri.
- Climb Mount S. Costanzo with a break to enjoy the panorama
- Stop in Schiazzano outside Massa Lubrense at the “Il Turuziello” farm
- Experience a cheese-making demonstration
- Sample local salami, Provolone del Monaco D.O.P. cheese, fresh lemonade, lemon and orange preserves, homemade bread, and Il Turuziello's extra-virgin olive oil
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- E-bike/road bike and helmet
Provided by: Enjoy Bike Sorrento (Massa Lubrense)
Bike tours on the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast