A food tour on the Sorrentine Peninsula on two wheels, with an e-bike to visit a local farm and sample artisan products. An easy itinerary with a total length of 10 km.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 5 hours
From 6 March 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hop on the e-bike and depart from Sorrento at 8AM with a cycling guide certified by the Federazione Ciclistica Italiana (English spoken)
- Arrival in Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi and stop for a break
- Continue past the medieval hamlet of Santa Maria Annunziata, the scenic road to Marciano, and the village of Termini, where we'll stop to take in the view of Capri.
- Climb Mount S. Costanzo with a break to enjoy the panorama
- Stop in Schiazzano outside Massa Lubrense at the “Il Turuziello” farm
- Experience a cheese-making demonstration
- Sample local salami, Provolone del Monaco D.O.P. cheese, fresh lemonade, lemon and orange preserves, homemade bread, and Il Turuziello's extra-virgin olive oil
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- E-bike and helmet
Before the Tour
Customers, as well as our team member(s) will get a mandatory temperature check.
Each customer will be required to sign a form to declare, under his/her own responsibility, that he/she has not come into contact with infected subjects and also that he/is not infected at present time.
Prevention and Sanification Measures
All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Wearing masks is mandatory in the van and in any other situation in which 1 mt safety distance between persons cannot be kept. Masks are not mandatory while cycling (it may change in accordance with national safety measures).
Alternate seats in the van (max 5 seats respecting the distance of 1m)
In case a customer shows a temperature equal or higher than 37,5 °C
If, at the temperature check done before starting the tour (at the time of pick-up or at the meeting point), a customer should a temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 °, if he declares, under his responsibility, that he is feeling well, will be sent back to accommodation; if, on the other hand, he should declare that he feels sick and shows Covid19 symptoms, we will alert the health authorities for information on the procedure to be followed.
If the customer, despite having shown a temperature within the expected limits (less than 37.5 °) at the time of check, should then feel ill during the tour presenting symptoms that can be associated with Covid19, the team will alert the health authorities for information on the procedure to be followed.
The customer who, for the above reasons, will not be able to do the tour, will be refunded.
Covid-19 related Cancellation Policy
Cancellations related to the Covid-19 pandemic requested at any time will result in a full refund to the customer.
This easy bike tour on the Sorrentine Peninsula is suitable for all levels of cyclists. The itinerary is 10 km with a 300 meter altitude difference, and the duration is 4-5 hours. We will contact you with additional details of our meetup. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of departure dressed to cycle with sun screen, a hat or bandana, and a valid ID. Helmet (provided) is required.
Provided by: Enjoy Bike Sorrento (Sorrento)
Bike tours on the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast
"If you have any doubts about this trip don’t, it was fantastic from start to finish and the guys that ran it looked after us really well recommend this trip 100%"