This tour will allow you to visit Capri in a day conveniently and stress-free. Enjoy a transfer from your hotel, cruise, and plenty of time to explore the island by land. The most comprehensive group boat tour of Capri at the best price, avoiding the stress of public transport, crowds and long waits
Departure from: Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
From 1 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 30 June 2024 (All days) From 1 July 2024 to 31 August 2024 (All days) From 1 September 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pickup at the meeting point
- Our hostess will accompany you to the port of Piano di Sorrento
- Departure for the boat cruise to Capri
- Boats include outdoor seating to admire the coast
- Commentary on board explaining the local landmarks
- Dock on Capri; map and information to visit the island on your own provided
- Five hours of free time to visit the Piazzetta, the Gardens of Augustus, and Mount Solaro via chairlift
- Afternoon departure for a boat tour of the island
- Stop to swim (if you have chosen the tour option that includes swimming)
- Return to Piano di Sorrento and hotel transfer
- Blue Grotto visit
- Tickets for public transportation on Capri
- Landing fee in Capri €5,00 p.p.
Before the departure date you will receive a message including meeting point details.
Blue Grotto: Unfortunately, due to the long lines that form at the entrance, we do not have enough time to stop and visit the Blue Grotto. If you want to visit it, you can do so during your free time on the island; our staff will give you all the necessary information.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!