Boat excursion on the Amalfi Coast with stops for swimming and free time to visit Positano and Amalfi. Maximum group size 12 people.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 September 2023 to 15 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Appointment between 8:20 and 8:30AM at the port of Marina Piccola in Sorrento (close to Bar Ruccio)
- Navigation along the Sorrento coast admiring the ancient village of Marina Grande, an ancient Roman villa dating back to the 1st century BC, a small natural waterfall and an ancient temple, near Punta Campanella, dedicated to the Goddess Athena.
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast, passing by the Bay of Ieranto, Li Galli Island, a legendary place inhabited by mermaids and explored by Ulysses during his return journey to Ithaca.
- Free time to visit Positano (1.30 h) and Amalfi (1.30 h)
- Passage to the Fjord of Furore
- Return to port in Sorrento around 4:00 pm
- Water, soft drink and beer
- Seasonal fruit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
- Destination docking fees: €10,00 per person to be paid at the meeting point
- Anything not listed in the "includes" section
Meeting time: 08:30 am
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno