Boat excursion on the Amalfi Coast with stops for swimming and free time to visit Positano and Amalfi. Maximum group size 12 people.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 16 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 08:30 and 08:45 at the port of Sorrento Marina Piccola
- Boat tour along the Sorrento Peninsula to discover the ancient port of Marina Grande, the ruins of the Roman villa of Senator Pollio, Marina di Puolo and Marina della Lobra, Isolotto del Vervece, Punta Campanella.
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast and stop for a swim at the Li Galli island, a legendary place inhabited by mermaids and explored by Ulysses during his journey back to Ithaca.
- Departure to Positano and Amalfi
- Free time to visit Positano and Amalfi (the order in which the visits will take place will be established by the Captain together with the passengers)
- Return to the port of Sorrento between 16:30 and 17:00
- Water, soft drink and beer
- Sandwich on board
- Taxes and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Beach towels
- Anything not listed in the "includes" section
The meeting point is scheduled between 08:30 and 08:45 from the port of Marina Piccola. Meeting point at Bar "Ruccio", in front of the Cruise terminal.
The return in Sorrento is scheduled between 16:30 and 17:00.
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for the review!!!! We appreciated it! Vincenzo & Pasquale send their regards"
"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
MBS Blu Charter: "Thank you very much for your review! Luigi sends his regards!"