"Our day was made exceptional by our skipper Luigi. He was very informative, telling us about the history, geography, culture and wildlife of Capri. He also looked after all comforts. 10/10 day."
Boat excursion on the Amalfi Coast with stops for swimming and free time to visit Positano and Amalfi. Maximum group size 12 people.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 1 May 2021 to 31 May 2021 (All days) - Low season from 1 June 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) - High season from 16 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting Point between 07:45 and 08:45 at the port of Sorrento Marina Piccola
- Boat tour along the Sorrento Peninsula to discover the ancient port of Marina Grande, the ruins of the Roman villa of Senator Pollio, Marina di Puolo and Marina della Lobra, Isolotto del Vervece, Punta Campanella.
- Arrival on the Amalfi Coast and stop for a swim at the Li Galli island, a legendary place inhabited by mermaids and explored by Ulysses during his journey back to Ithaca.
- Departure for Positano and Amalfi
- Free time to visit Positano and Amalfi (the order in which the visits will take place will be established by the Captain together with the passengers)
- Return to the port of Sorrento between 16:30 and 17:00
- Water, soft drink and beer
- Sandwich on board
- Taxes and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults and safety equipment
- Beach towels
- Anything not listed in the "includes" section
The meeting point is scheduled between 07:45 and 08:45 from the port of Marina Piccola. Meeting point at Bar "Ruccio", in front of the Cruise terminal.
The return in Sorrento is scheduled between 16:30 and 17:00.
Don't forget: swimsuit, beach towel and sun cream.
Provided by: MBS Blu Charter (Sorrento)
Boat tours in the Bays of Naples and Salerno
Other offers MBS Blu Charter
€ 95 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 109 per guest
From € 850 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 950 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
€ 149 per guest
"Awesome tour! Pasquale and Vincenzo were great! We enjoyed every single moment of the tour."
This is a full day, departing at 9am and returning about 5pm. The trip goes from the port in Sorrento to Marina Piccola, on Capri. On our trip, there were 7 passengers, 4 separate groups... more »
Cancelled last minute
This operator cancelled the highlight of our trip at the last minute, ruining our whole trip, and costing us thousands of dollars, claiming weather issues. We took another boat to Capri and hired... more »
Incredible Boat Trip to Capri with Flavio and MBS Blu Charters!
Book this trip! We spent a full day on a great boat with a small group (12 or less) and a terrific captain! The day was a lot of fun and truly unforgettable! The beauty of the coastline and Capri... more »