"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
The boat trip of your dreams along the Amalfi Coast on board a powerful luxury yacht
Departure from: Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano
Duration 7 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 22 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from a choice of ports in the morning to set sail along the Amalfi Coast, passing highlights like the Li Galli islets, Positano, Praiano, and the Furore Fjord
- Emerald Grotto optional visit
- Marmolada Waterfall swim break
- Dock in Amalfi with free time to visit by land
- Reservations at the restaurant of your choice or an on-board picnic upon request
- Choose where to drop anchor for a dip
- Cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, sweets and snacks, personalized towels, sunscreen.
- The Della Pasqua 50 yacht has a covered cabin with a double bed and wc with shower, an equipped kitchen, and large open deck.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us. Let us know in advance if you would like us to book a particular restaurant and we will do our best to make your day extra-special! To visit the Amalfi Duomo, we recommend clothing covering your shoulders and knees.
If weather or sea conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Altre offerte Plaghia Charter
€ 90 per guest
€ 70 per guest
Da € 750 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
Da € 710 Per Boat | Max 6 passengers
Da € 1,100 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
Da € 1,000 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
Capri Boat Tour highlight of our Amalfi Coast trip
Our shared full day boat trip from Positano to Capri was very enjoyable. The crew - Captain Antonio, Alessandro and Rosa - were very friendly. The combination of swim stops, the tour around the... more »
Capri day trip
We had an amazing day trip to Capri from Praiano. Thanks so much to Rosaria who went to collect my mobile that I accidentally left in a store (the next day) What a lifesaver! more »
Excellent Capri trip!
Today was our 2nd time in 2 years using Plaghia Charter in 2 years. This is a 1st-class operation. And I must add, our Captain, Cosimo, was OUTSTANDING. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate... more »