Discover Capri Island on board of a luxurious and powerful yacht
Departure from: Amalfi, Naples, Positano, Sorrento
Duration 7 hours
From 29 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, or Sorrento in the morning
- Navigation to Capri via Punta Campanella and the Galli islands
- Arrival in Marina Grande and possibility to go down for a walk: we will advise you on the itinerary
- Tour of the island with a visit to the caves and coves
- Possibility to visit the Blue Grotto
- Stops for swimming
- Passage between the Faraglioni
- It is possible to stop for lunch in one of the restaurants on Capri which can be reached by boat
- Return in the afternoon
- On board you will find:
- soft drinks
- Aperitif with Prosecco and snacks
- Beach towels,
- 2 cabins
- fresh water shower
- The Della Pasqua 50 yacht has a covered cabin with a double bed and wc with shower, an equipped kitchen, and large open deck.
- Capri Port Fee (100 euro) + € 5.00 per person for disembarkation fee.
- Blue Grotto tickets: EUR 18
The meeting point in Praiano and at our green desk in Marina di Praia (ask for Roberta)
In Amalfi the meeting point is Molo la Darsena
In Sorrento the meeting point is Marina Piccola
In case of bad weather and sea conditions, you can move your tour to another day (depending on the availability) or cancel with no penalty charge!
During the same day, so the Blue Grotto may be closed and then reopened or vice versa. Therefore, we can never guarantee with certainty the access to the cave.
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast