If you want to explore Capri but tend to get sick at sea, our Aprea 32 with Seakeeper technology is the ideal solution! Seakeeper is designed to contain boat roll by 80%, so you can enjoy a stable, nausea-free sail to the island!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from a choice of ports in the morning
- Set sail to Capri, taking in Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto, if open
- Explore the hidden coves and caves and admire the Faraglioni
- Circle the island, stopping to swim
- Lunch stop at a restaurant only accessible by water (optional)
- Dock on Capri for free time to explore the Piazzetta, if requested
- Afternoon return sail to Positano
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Beach towels and sun block
- Cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Sweet snacks
- Docking fee if you decide to stop on Capri (EUR 100)
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 15/person)
- Land transportation on the island
Positano departure point: Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office.
Other departure points: we will pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
In case of rough seas, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "