"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
If you want to explore Capri but tend to get sick at sea, our Aprea 32 with Seakeeper technology is the ideal solution! Seakeeper is designed to contain boat roll by 80%, so you can enjoy a stable, nausea-free sail to the island!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from a choice of ports in the morning
- Set sail to Capri, taking in Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Optional stop at the Blue Grotto, if open
- Explore the hidden coves and caves and admire the Faraglioni
- Circle the island, stopping to swim
- Lunch stop at a restaurant only accessible by water (optional)
- Dock on Capri for free time to explore the Piazzetta, if requested
- Afternoon return sail to Positano
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Beach towels and sun block
- Cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Sweet snacks
- Docking fee if you decide to stop on Capri (EUR 100)
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 15/person)
- Land transportation on the island
Positano departure point: Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office.
Other departure points: we will pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
In case of rough seas, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Plaghia Charter
€ 150 per guest
€ 85 per guest
€ 65 per guest
From € 699 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 549 Per Boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 1,059 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
"Lovely friendly crew. A fantastic day to remember , we had great fun, thank you!"
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
Capri Boat Tour highlight of our Amalfi Coast trip
Our shared full day boat trip from Positano to Capri was very enjoyable. The crew - Captain Antonio, Alessandro and Rosa - were very friendly. The combination of swim stops, the tour around the... more »
Capri day trip
We had an amazing day trip to Capri from Praiano. Thanks so much to Rosaria who went to collect my mobile that I accidentally left in a store (the next day) What a lifesaver! more »
Excellent Capri trip!
Today was our 2nd time in 2 years using Plaghia Charter in 2 years. This is a 1st-class operation. And I must add, our Captain, Cosimo, was OUTSTANDING. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate... more »