Discover the Amalfi Coast by boat: we'll set sail in a group from Positano to Amalfi, admiring the beauty of this famous coastline long the way. An exceptional way to discover the Amalfi Coast at an affordable price.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Spiaggia Grande in Positano at 10am
- Sail past Praiano to the Furore Fjord
- Arrive at Conca dei Marini and visit the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Swim beneath the Marmorada waterfall
- Three-hour stop in Amalfi and Ravello OR stop for lunch at a restaurant on the water's edge with a private beach
- Return to Positano around 5:30pm
- On board: cool beverages (alcoholic and non); sweet snack; individual beach towels, sun block
- WC on board
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto
This tour is free for children up to 3 years. For children from 3 to 10 years the fee is 50 €.
Departure guaranteed with a minimum of 6 passengers.
The tour includes a number of stops to swim, so bring swim suits and sunscreen. You can also bring snorkeling equipment to explore the sea floor off Amalfi.
If you are planning on visiting the Duomo in Amalfi, wear appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."