Spend a day at sea off Capri on board a beautiful Fratelli Aprea gozzo boat, the island's traditional wooden craft. Departures from Positano, Amalfi and Sorrento
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 29 March 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano, Praiano, Amalfi or Sorrento in the morning
- Navigation to Capri via Punta Campanella and the Galli islands
- Arrival in Marina Grande and possibility to go down for a walk: we will advise you on the itinerary
- Tour of the island with a visit to the caves and coves
- Possibility to visit the Blue Grotto
- Stops for swimming
- Passage between the Faraglioni
- It is possible to stop for lunch in one of the restaurants on Capri which can be reached by boat
- Return in the afternoon
- On board you will find:
- soft drinks
- Aperitif with Prosecco and snacks
- Beach towels,
- fresh water shower
- Capri Port Fee (100 euro) + € 5.00 per person for disembarkation fee.
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 18/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
The meeting point in Praiano and at our green desk in Marina di Praia (ask for Roberta)
In Amalfi the meeting point is La Darsena dock.
In Sorrento the meeting point is Marina Piccola
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day (depending on the availability) or cancel with no penalty charge!
In case of rough sea or strong wind, the Blue Grotto will remain closed and access cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable shifts in weather conditions throughout the day.
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast