Enjoy the beauty of Capri by sea with a tour on board a luxury Aprea Mare gozzo, the island's traditional wooden boat. Departures available from Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, and Salerno.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Salerno
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from a choice of ports
- Sail to Capri past Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Visit the Blue Grotto, if open (optional)
- Boat tour around the island to discover its hidden coves and caves
- Swim breaks
- Faraglioni photo op
- Lunch in a restaurant only accessible by sea (optional)
- Stop on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta (optional)
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Fabulous day. Enzo is amazing we were so lucky to have him. Take his advice on the luch at the private beach. So much food met some lovely people. Enzo provided cold drinks lots of swims. Best value. "
"Our shared boat tour of the Amalfi Coast was one of the highlights of our trip...perfect in every way. Wonderful captain, comfortable boat, towels and drinks, and fantastic scenery. Excellent value."
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "