Enjoy the beauty of Capri by sea with a tour on board a luxury Aprea Mare gozzo, the island's traditional wooden boat. Departures available from Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Naples, and Salerno.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Salerno
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from a choice of ports
- Sail to Capri past Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Visit the Blue Grotto, if open (optional)
- Boat tour around the island to discover its hidden coves and caves
- Swim breaks
- Faraglioni photo op
- Lunch in a restaurant only accessible by sea (optional)
- Stop on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta (optional)
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/person)
- Transportation by land on the island
Departures from Positano are on the Spiaggia Grande pier near our ticket office. From other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port and will tell you where to meet us.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Enzo was an amazing captain and helped make the experience for us. He was very knowledgeable about the coast and was also a lot of fun to be around."
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"