Explore Capri's coastline via a traditional Aprea gozzo boat: enjoy a full day at sea with our tour of most famous and photographed locations on the island, as well as beautiful hidden coves and caves!
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Morning departure from Positano or Amalfi
- Sail to Capri passing Punta Campanella and the Li Galli Islets
- Explore the hidden coves and caves during a sail around the island
- Visit the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Swimming breaks
- Photo op of the Faraglioni
- Lunch on Capri at a restaurant only accessible by sea (optional)
- Time on Capri to take a stroll through the Piazzetta (optional)
- Return to Positano in the late afternoon
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- On board: cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels.
- WC on board
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (14 eur/person)
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge! we will do the best for make your day uncredible!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast