Explore the Amalfi Coast with this 4-hour boat tour
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano to sail along the coastline, admiring tiny fishing villages, the Furore Fjords, and the Li Galli Islets
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Pause in Conca dei Marini to visit the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Swim off the coast
- Stop in Amalfi and return to Positano
- On board you'll find cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personal beach towels, and sun block.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
This tour is offered with a number of different boats, so choose your favorite from our fleet!
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Our shared boat tour of the Amalfi Coast was one of the highlights of our trip...perfect in every way. Wonderful captain, comfortable boat, towels and drinks, and fantastic scenery. Excellent value."
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"
"Lovely friendly crew. A fantastic day to remember , we had great fun, thank you!"