Explore the Amalfi Coast with this 4-hour boat tour
Departure from: Positano
Duration 4 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Positano to sail along the coastline, admiring tiny fishing villages, the Furore Fjords, and the Li Galli Islets
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Pause in Conca dei Marini to visit the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Swim off the coast
- Stop in Amalfi and return to Positano
- On board you'll find cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personal beach towels, and sun block.
- Emerald Grotto tickets
This tour is offered with a number of different boats, so choose your favorite from our fleet!
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Andrea and his brother were phenomenal. We do not have a single complaint about our day, it was perfect in every way. It was worth every penny, and we will definitely be using your services next time."
"Our shared boat tour of the Amalfi Coast was one of the highlights of our trip...perfect in every way. Wonderful captain, comfortable boat, towels and drinks, and fantastic scenery. Excellent value."
"Fabulous day. Enzo is amazing we were so lucky to have him. Take his advice on the luch at the private beach. So much food met some lovely people. Enzo provided cold drinks lots of swims. Best value. "