"The entire trip was amazing. I would recommend to anyone. "
Spend an entire day at sea along the Amalfi Coast relaxing on a traditional wooden boat made by Sorrento-based Aprea Mare, enjoying the luxury and of a private tour!
Departure from: Positano
Duration 7 hours
from 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures from Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, or Capri
- Skirt the coastline of Positano and Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and stop at the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Swim under the Marmolada waterfall
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Stop in Amalfi with free time to explore (optional)
- Stop in a waterfront restaurant for lunch, if requested
- This is your private tour, so we can drop anchor to swim where you prefer!
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers Plaghia Charter
€ 85 per guest
€ 65 per guest
From € 699 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 549 Per Boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 1,059 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 1,200 Per Boat | Max 12 passengers
"It was a terrific experience and the highlight of our trip. Andrea was exceptional and Fabio our captain was truly one of a kind! "
"Our captain was Cosmo and he was fantastic. We really enjoyed our day. "
Capri Boat Tour highlight of our Amalfi Coast trip
Our shared full day boat trip from Positano to Capri was very enjoyable. The crew - Captain Antonio, Alessandro and Rosa - were very friendly. The combination of swim stops, the tour around the... more »
Capri day trip
We had an amazing day trip to Capri from Praiano. Thanks so much to Rosaria who went to collect my mobile that I accidentally left in a store (the next day) What a lifesaver! more »
Excellent Capri trip!
Today was our 2nd time in 2 years using Plaghia Charter in 2 years. This is a 1st-class operation. And I must add, our Captain, Cosimo, was OUTSTANDING. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate... more »