Spend an entire day at sea along the Amalfi Coast relaxing on a traditional wooden boat made by Sorrento-based Aprea Mare, enjoying the luxury and of a private tour!
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Praiano, Salerno
Duration 7 hours
From 15 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departures from Positano, Amalfi, Naples, Sorrento, Salerno, or Capri
- Skirt the coastline of Positano and Praiano to the Furore Fjords
- Arrive in Conca dei Marini and stop at the Emerald Grotto (optional)
- Swim under the Marmolada waterfall
- English-speaking skipper
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Stop in Amalfi with free time to explore (optional)
- Stop in a waterfront restaurant for lunch, if requested
- This is your private tour, so we can drop anchor to swim where you prefer!
- On board you'll find a WC, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet snacks, personalized beach towels, and sun block.
- Entrance to the Emerald Grotto
The meeting point in Positano is at our ticket office on Via del Saracino 1 on the Spiaggia Grande beach. In other departure points, we will come pick you up at the port. We recommend swim suits and, if you plan on visiting the Amalfi Duomo, bring appropriate clothing that covers shoulders and legs.
If weather conditions are rough, you can move your tour to another day or cancel with no penalty charge!
Provided by: Plaghia Charter (Positano)
Boat trips and tours to Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Fabulous time! We would recommend doing this charter to Capri."
"Lovely friendly crew. A fantastic day to remember , we had great fun, thank you!"
"So glad we made this part of our trip. Michael, our captain, was very knowledgeable about the coast. Loved swimming in Minori and the whole trip. Would highly recommend!"