Explore the Amalfi Coast with a local guide, soaking up the atmosphere like an insider. Along the scenic drive, you'll admire amazing landscapes and beautiful towns overlooking the sea like Positano, the ancient Maritime Republic of Amalfi, and Ravello.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours 9 hours
From 1 March 2023 to 7 January 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the meeting point by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Arrival in Positano, guided tour, and free time to visit the town
- TRansfer by fast boat from Positano to Amalfi
- Arrival in Amalfi, guided tour of the city
- Free time in Amalfi to visit the Cathedral, join a boat tour of the Coast or relax in the cozy square
- Last stop in Ravello
- Guided tour of the town and free time to visit Villa Rufolo, sip a coffee and take stunning pictures
- Return in the late afternoon to the departure point
- Tour in English and Italian
- Tickets to museums and attractions
We suggest being at least 5 minutes in advance at your pick-up location.
The duration may vary due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances. In case of unexpected due to force majeure, the guide could amend the itinerary.
Tour can be operated with a multi-lingual guide.
If the group will be of 7 passengers or less, we will provide driver only without guide.
Provided by: Iamme Ia by Travel ETC (Sorrento)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast