Explore the Amalfi Coast with a local guide, soaking up the atmosphere like an insider. Along the scenic drive, you'll admire amazing landscapes and beautiful towns overlooking the sea like Positano, the ancient Maritime Republic of Amalfi, and Ravello.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours 9 hours
From 3 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the meeting point by comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Arrival in Positano, guided tour, and free time to visit the town
- Drive past the other towns on the coast to Amalfi
- Arrival in Amalfi, guided tour of the city
- Free time in Amalfi to visit the Cathedral, join a boat tour of the Coast or relax in the cozy square
- Last stop in Ravello
- Guided tour of the town and free time to visit Villa Rufolo, sip a coffee and take stunning pictures
- Return in the late afternoon to the departure point
- Tour in English and Italian
- Tickets to museums and attractions
Please be on time! Due to road restrictions, we cannot stop too long at the meeting point.
We suggest being at least 5 minutes in advance at your pick-up location.
The duration may vary due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances. In case of unexpected due to force majeure, the guide could amend the itinerary.
Tour can be operated with a multi-lingual guide.
Provided by: Iamme Ia by Travel ETC (Sant'Agnello)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast
"Lovely day on beautiful boat with small group. Awesome coast. Prompt pick up at hotel but unneeded wait after processing before boarding boat & long wait after for driver. Disorganized office? "
"Our guided tour of Path of the Gods was amazing. Our guide Rosanna was on time. She was in formative throughout the hike and absolutely delightful. We were very pleased and definitely recommend it."
"I had a fantastic time! LOVED it"