Get to visit the famous archaeological site of Pompeii, heritage of UNESCO famous all over the world for its historical charm and mystery. Walk on the paved streets preserved from the passing of the years with a professional guide. Trekk til the top of the crater's edge of the Volcano Vesuvius.
Departure from: Naples, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours 8 hours
From 1 March 2024 to 31 March 2024 (All days) From 1 April 2024 to 30 April 2024 (All days) From 1 May 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Official, licensed guide in English or Italian
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Headsets for groups larger than 12 attendants
- Skip the ticket for Pompeii
- Guided walking tour of the Ruins in Pompeii
- Skip the line ticket Mount Vesuvius
- Live Commentary on board
- Free time on Mount Vesuvius to reach the Crater's edge at 1.280 mt.
The duration may vary due to traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
Tour can be multi-lingual.
In case of unexpected due to force majeure, the guide could amend the itinerary.
Access to Mount Vesuvius is subject to favorable weather conditions. If weather conditions change unexpectedly on the day of your tour and access is prohibited, we will offer as alternative a skip the line ticket to visit Herculaneum.
Provided by: Iamme Ia by Travel ETC (Sorrento)
Day trips by land and sea departing from Sorrento for Capri and the Amalfi Coast