Day trip to Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi departing from Naples including lunch in a panoramic restaurant on the Amalfi Coast.
Departure from: Naples
Duration 9 hours
From 1 March 2020 to 31 March 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from Naples to Sorrento, with stops along the scenic road to take pictures
- Bottle of water
- Commentary from the guide along the drive
- Free time to visit Sorrento (approx. 1 hour)
- Transfer from Sorrento to Positano, with photo stops
- Free time to visit Positano (approx. 1 hour)
- Lunch on the Amalfi Coast at a restaurant with a scenic terrace
- Free time to visit Amalfi (approx 1 hour)
- Return to Naples
- Anything not listed in the "Includes" section
Departure from Naples is scheduled between 7:30 and 8:30AM, and return approximately 5:30PM (with stops at the cruise port and train station). The length of time available to explore Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi may vary according to traffic conditions. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up based on where you are staying or arriving in Naples.
This is the only tour that departs from Naples for Positano!
For our day trip to Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Antonio was a great guide and it was nice to have a stress free experience. The only negative was when he asked for cash payment at the end. My understanding was my card was going to be charged! "
"Over priced, guide was useless, and what you pay for is very misleading as you still have to buy tickets day of. The wine tasting was not a true wine tasting. "
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "