A day trip via to Pompeii, Sorrento, and Positano departing from Naples, including a knowledgeable local driver
Departure from: Naples
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (Except on Monday) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up in Naples
- Transfer to Pompeii
- Free time to visit the archaeological ruins (about two hours)
- Transfer to Sorrento
- Free time to visit Sorrento and have lunch (about 1.5 hours)
- Transfer to Positano
- An hour of free time to visit Positano
- Return to Naples
- English-speaking local driver
- Pompeii tickets
- Archaeological guide (optional)
- Food and drink
- For groups from 9 to 14 passengers, parking and entrance to limited traffic areas for the minibus is not included: parking in Sorrento EUR 10; entrance to Positano EUR 70; parking in Positano EUR 60
- Anything not expressly indicated in the "Includes" section.
Departure from Naples will be between 8 and 9AM. Pick-up in Naples will be arranged for major hotels, the train station, or other locations in the city center. We will contact you after booking to let you know the exact time and place of pick up base on where you are staying or arriving in Naples. Arrival at the Pompeii archaeological park is around 9:30AM and the return to Naples is around 4:30PM.
For Pompeii tours, we recommend comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat, and sun screen.
Provided by: WorldTours (Napoli)
Day trips and guided tours of Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, and Capri from Naples
"Worst tour I have ever been on Total rip off, guide was useless nothing was delivered as promised. Never use them AGAIN"
"This tour is too expensive for what you do. Tour was sold as swim and snorkel but no snorkeling. Only had 15 mins swim time which was disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend. "
"We went with Alex and mike and it was our absolute favorite part of our 2 week Italy vacation! We went snorkeling for almost an hour! Did everything in Capri! Alex made us feel like family!!! "