With this private boat tour to Capri and Positano, see two gems of southern Italy in one day. Enjoy the freedom of a private boat with skipper and make every moment of your holiday count. Stop to swim, have lunch, sightsee, and shop.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - From 1 March 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and back
- Private full-day tour on the boat of your choice
- English-speaking skipper
- Departure for Capri and Positano from Sorrento
- Sail around the island and along the Amalfi Coast, stopping to visit grottoes, swim, and snorkel
- Beach towels
- Option of docking for free time on land on Capri and/or in Positano
- Return to Sorrento (7-8 hours at sea)
- Water, soft drinks, beer, and snacks
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Blue Grotto tickets on Capri (optional, EUR 14/person to pay at the grotto entrance)
- Ground transport, museums, and attractions on Capri and in Positano
- Snorkeling Gear
- Disembarkation tax (only if you choose to dock on Capri): €100/boat
- Please note: the disembarkation tax is included if renting the Raffaelli Shamal yacht
Don't forget to bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
This private tour includes hotel pick-up, but if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee this service. Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"