"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
Enjoy a convenient pick-up in Amalfi and transfer along the Amalfi Coast to Sorrento, where you will set sail for an unforgettable day off Capri!
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 10 hours
from 16 May 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at your hotel in Amalfi (or at the closest meeting point if your hotel cannot be reached by car)
- Minivan transfer to the Port of departure
- Board a traditional Sorrentine gozzo for your sail to Capri
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Pass the Sorrentine Peninsula and Punta Campanella before sailing around the island of Capri
- Stop to visit the Blue Grotto (if wait times are not longer than 30 minutes)
- Dock at Marina Grande
- Free time on land to explore Capri and Anacapri (about 4 hours)
- Return to the port by boat and minivan transfer to Amalfi
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) and drinks on board
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/per person) - in your free time
- Capri landing tax, € 2.50 per person, to be paid once reached the island
Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up from there or the closest meeting point.Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. . If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 109 per guest
€ 104 per guest
€ 109 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 139 per guest
From € 650 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »
Five unforgettable days, including Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Sorrento. Everything was perfect, assistance, professionalism, shuttle to the port, pick up at the Hotel! A Special Thanks to Michele and... more »