Enjoy a convenient pick-up in Amalfi and transfer along the Amalfi Coast to Sorrento, where you will set sail for an unforgettable day off Capri!
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 11 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (Only on Monday - Thursday - Saturday) - Low season From 1 March 2022 to 15 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 16 May 2022 to 30 June 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2022 to 15 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at your hotel in Amalfi (or at the closest meeting point if your hotel cannot be reached by car)
- Minivan transfer to the Port of departure in Massa Lubrense ( about 1h20m of travel time per way)
- Board a traditional Sorrentine gozzo for your sail to Capri
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Pass the Sorrentine Peninsula and Punta Campanella before sailing around the island of Capri
- 1 or 2 Stops for swimming - about 20 min.
- Dock at Marina Grande
- Free time on land to explore Capri and Anacapri (about 4 hours)
- Return to the port by boat and minivan transfer to Amalfi
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) water and 1 drink on board ( to choose between Coke- zero Coke- Beer or Lemonsoda)
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Stop + entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/per person) - vistable in your free time
- Snorkeling gear
- Beat Towels
- Capri landing tax, € 2.50 per person, to be paid once reached the island
Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up from there or the closest meeting point.Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. . If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."