"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "
Enjoy a convenient pick-up in Amalfi and transfer along the Amalfi Coast to Sorrento, where you will set sail for an unforgettable day off Capri!
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 10 hours
from 16 May 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at your hotel in Amalfi (or at the closest meeting point if your hotel cannot be reached by car)
- Minivan transfer to the Port of departure in Massa Lubrense ( about 1h20m of travel time per way)
- Board a traditional Sorrentine gozzo for your sail to Capri
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Pass the Sorrentine Peninsula and Punta Campanella before sailing around the island of Capri
- 1 Stop for swimming - about 15 min.
- Dock at Marina Grande
- Free time on land to explore Capri and Anacapri (about 4 hours)
- Return to the port by boat and minivan transfer to Amalfi
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) water and 1 drink on board ( to choose between Coke- zero Coke- Beer or Lemonsoda)
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/per person) - in your free time
- Snorkeling gear
- Capri landing tax, € 2.50 per person, to be paid once reached the island
Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up from there or the closest meeting point.Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. . If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 95 per guest
€ 109 per guest
€ 159 per guest
€ 99 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 129 per guest
"We enjoyed our driving tour, Amalfi coast. Our driver, Nino, was entertaining, informative and made us feel safe on the winding roads. Our pickup was on time and instructions at stops were clear."
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "
Friendly and extremely helpful
Marina was extremely helpful. We wanted to book onto a Pompeii tour for the next day which was fully booked. She took our number just in case space became available and when it was clear there wasn't... more »
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »