Take a drive along the Amalfi Coast and then set sail to Capri with a boat tour from Sorrento
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours (Morning)
From 1 July 2021 to 15 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at your hotel in Positano (if reachable by car) or the closest meeting point & transfer by car to the port of departure
- Set sail via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo to Capri, skirting the Sorrentine Peninsula and Punta Campanella.
- Tour around the island of Capri by sea
- Dock at Marina Grande for free time to explore the towns of Capri and Anacapri (about 4 hours)
- Return to the port by boat
- Transfer by car to Positano
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) for lunch and drinks on board
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 16/per person)
- Snorkeling gear
- Capri landing tax € 2.50 per person to be paid on spot
Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up from there or the closest meeting point. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"