Take a drive along the Amalfi Coast and then set sail to Capri with a boat tour from Sorrento
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours (Morning)
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season From 1 March 2022 to 15 May 2022 (All days) - Low season From 16 May 2022 to 30 June 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 July 2022 to 15 September 2022 (All days) - High season From 16 September 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2022 to 30 November 2022 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at your hotel in Positano (if reachable by car) or the closest meeting point & transfer by car to the port of departure
- Set sail via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo to Capri, skirting the Sorrentine Peninsula and Punta Campanella.
- Tour around the island of Capri by sea
- Dock at Marina Grande for free time to explore the towns of Capri and Anacapri (about 4 hours)
- Return to the port by boat
- Transfer by car to Positano
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) for lunch and drinks on board
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Stop + Entrance Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/per person)
- Snorkeling gear
- Transportation on the Island
- Beach Towel
- Capri landing tax € 2.50 per person to be paid on spot
Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up from there or the closest meeting point. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"