Take a drive from Positano with our free shuttle service and then set sail to Capri from our departure port in Sorrento area.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 10 hours (Morning)
From 1 March 2024 to 31 March 2024 (All days) From 1 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 30 September 2024 (All days) From 1 October 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days) From 1 November 2024 to 15 November 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up in Positano from our meeting point & transfer with driver to the departure port (about 1h of drive each way)
- Set sail via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo to Capri, skirting the Sorrentine Peninsula 'till Punta Campanella.
- Tour around the island by boat
- Dock for free time to explore Capri on your own (about 4 hours)
- Return to the port by boat and transfer by land to Positano
- Snacks, Prosecco, Limoncello tasting and drinks on board ( unlimited water + x1 soft drink per person)
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Stop + Entrance Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 18/per person)
- Snorkeling gear
- Transportation on the Island
- Beach Towel
- Capri landing tax € 5.00 per person to be paid on spot
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
The Blue Grotto may be closed due to rough sea or strong wind, with weather conditions being subject to sudden changes in the same day. For this reason, access cannot be assured.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia, and Procida