"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "
Take a drive along the Amalfi Coast and then set sail to Capri with a boat tour from Sorrento
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up at your hotel in Positano (if reachable by car) or the closest meeting point & transfer by car to the port of departure
- Set sail via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo to Capri, skirting the Sorrentine Peninsula and Punta Campanella.
- Tour around the island of Capri by sea
- Stop to visit the Blue Grotto (if wait times are not longer than 30 minutes)
- Dock at Marina Grande for free time to explore the towns of Capri and Anacapri (about 4 hours)
- Return to the port by boat
- Transfer by car to Positano
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) for lunch and drinks on board
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14/per person) - in your free time
- Snorkeling gear
- Capri landing tax € 2.50 per person to be paid on spot
Please let us know the name of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up from there or the closest meeting point. If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 99 per guest
€ 104 per guest
€ 159 per guest
€ 99 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 129 per guest
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
Friendly and extremely helpful
Marina was extremely helpful. We wanted to book onto a Pompeii tour for the next day which was fully booked. She took our number just in case space became available and when it was clear there wasn't... more »
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »