"Loved boat ride from Sorrento to positano.. Almafi. Good tour guide. Revello was amazing "
Stroll along the streets of ancient Herculaneum and then take in the views from the volcanic crater atop Mt. Vesuvius, created by the eruption in 79 AD that destroyed the Roman city. Set off stress-free from Sorrento on board a luxury air-conditioned Mercedes.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 8 July 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Sorrento area - pick up point
- Personalized pick-up time, from your hotel or nearest pick-up point
- Transfer via Mercedes sedan or minivan with air conditioning
- Italian/English or Spanish-speaking driver
- Licensed guide
- Free time to explore the Herculanum archaeological site
- Continue on to the Mt. Vesuvius National Park
- Hike independently to the crater's edge with a volcanologist park guide
- Return to the hotel/pick-up point in the late afternoon
- Taxes, fuel, insurance, parking
- Tickets to enter Herculaneum and Mt. Vesuvius
Please indicate the name of your hotel/accommodation when you book so we can arrange a correct pick-up location
We suggest comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 109 per guest
€ 124 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 159 per guest
From € 650 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »
Five unforgettable days, including Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Sorrento. Everything was perfect, assistance, professionalism, shuttle to the port, pick up at the Hotel! A Special Thanks to Michele and... more »