"Om ni är i närheten, kanske som vi påväg från Rom till Pompeji så stanna till här och luncha! Fint beläget på Vesuvios sluttning, trevlig rundvandring på vingården, fantastiskt trevlig personal! "
Lunch with a view featuring specialties from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius paired with organic Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio wines, as well as a guided walk through the vineyards.
Departure from: Pompeii, Vesuvius
Duration 2 hours
from 2 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, followed by a tour of the winery with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Lunch (with vegetarian and vegan options) is paired with a tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato, and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso .
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Lacryma Christi Riserva .
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Free shuttle from Pompeii.
- Free parking at the winery.
Wines made at Cantina del Vesuvio are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 (lunch without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights, and there is a free shuttle to and from Pompei Porta Marina. The meeting point is the NCC Point (where private car services park) before the highway on ramp. Call us and we'll come pick you up in just a few minutes.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 35 per guest
"What a wonderful place to visit, the staff and owner could not have been more hospitable, we felt like guests in their very interesting home. The wine was a delight especially the frizante. "
"It is a lovely place to spend a couple of hours, eating delicious food which is complimented by delightful wine. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating. We thoroughly senjoyed it."
Wife and I did a private cooking class in Feb while the region was yellow. It was wonderful. Learned how to make pasta and Ravioli. The way she taught, and showed use made it simple. We will be... more »
Small, quaint family vineyard with delicious wine. We were also greeted and served by the family members which added a personal touch to the tour and tasting. more »
Heritage, sustainability, and passion shines through the the food and wine at Cantina del Vesuvio
This experience deserves a standing ovation for the food, the knowledge and care put into the vineyard, and of course, THE WINE! It started off on a great foot when we were picked up at the station... more »