"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
Lunch with a view featuring specialties from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius paired with organic Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio wines, as well as a guided walk through the vineyards.
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, followed by a tour of the winery with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Lunch (with vegetarian and vegan options) is paired with a tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato, and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso .
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Lacryma Christi Riserva .
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Free shuttle from Pompeii.
- Free parking at the winery.
Wines made at Cantina del Vesuvio are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 (lunch without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights, and there is a free shuttle to and from Pompei Porta Marina. The meeting point is the NCC Point (where private car services park) before the highway on ramp. Call us and we'll come pick you up in just a few minutes.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 35 per guest
From € 160 Per group | Max 8 passengers
"Beautiful location, helpful staff, really accessible thanks to the shuttle service. Simple but delicious food with local ingredients. Would definitely recommedn!"
"First time was wonderful, second time was outstanding and can’t wait for the third. "
Great stop off if you’re visiting Mount Vesuvius or Herculaneum
Great stop for a brief wine tour and a fantastic lunch with wine tasting. Friendly team with great range of fresh and top quality food and wine. Lovely shop to buy some of what you have tasted more »
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »
We visited last October as part of a tour. We had a fabulous meal and the wine was delicious. We absolutely loved the Red Wine Vinegar so much so we ordered 5 bottles to keep us going for a while... more »