Spend a full day exploring the island of Capri, the pearl of the Mediterranean sea. Visit the Blue Grotto, swim at the Faraglioni, and sightsee and shop in the iconic Piazzetta...just a few of the highlights of your day on board with us!
Departure from: Amalfi, Capri, Ischia, Naples, Positano, Sorrento, Nerano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 May 2023 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail with an English-speaking, experienced crew
- Cruise around the island of Capri to admire the White Grotto, Green Grotto, Blue Grotto, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Stop to swim and snorkel in crystalline coves along the coast
- Visit the Blue Grotto (optional; tickets must be purchased at the grotto entrance)
- Option to dock at Marina Grande to explore Capri independently on land (Piazzetta, Anacapri, Monte Solaro, etc.)
- Return to port in the late afternoon
- Snacks and drinks on board (mineral water, soft drinks, Prosecco, and Limoncello)
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Safety equipment
- Lunch (restaurant reservations or lunch on board can be arranged)
- Land transportation and tour guides
- Tickets to sights and museums (including the Blue Grotto)
We can arrange reservations at a waterfront restaurant or lunch on board, including gourmet panini, hot dishes made to order, and delicacies like lobster and oysters. On-board dining must be requested at least 24 hours in advance.
Please note: Gozzo boats do not have a galley on board, so only the panini menu is available.
We can also accommodate requests for wine or other alcoholic beverages on board.
In case of rough sea or strong wind, the Blue Grotto will remain closed and access cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable shifts in weather conditions throughout the day.
Provided by: Capasecca Yacht (Sorrento)
Luxury yachts for exploring Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast by sea