Explore two highlights of the Italian Mediterranean in a single day via luxury yacht or gozzo! Cruise past the highlights of Capri and the Amalfi Coast at your own pace with full amenities and impeccable service.
Departure from: Amalfi, Ischia, Naples, Positano, Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 May 2023 to 31 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Set sail at about 10 AM on board a luxury yacht or gozzo
- English-speaking, experienced crew
- Cruise past the Furore Fjords, Li Galli Islets, Emerald Grotto, etc.
- Stop in crystalline coves along the coastline for a swim
- Option to dock in Amalfi and/or Positano for free time to explore by land
- Continue your sail to Capri
- Cruise past the White Grotto, Green Grotto, Blue Grotto, Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Villa Malaparte, etc.
- Stop to swim in crystalline coves along the coast
- Option to dock at Marina Grande to explore Capri independently on land (Piazzetta, Anacapri, Monte Solaro, etc.)
- Return to port at around 6 PM
- Snacks and drinks on board (mineral water, soft drinks, Prosecco, and Limoncello)
- Beach towels and snorkeling gear
- Safety equipment
- Port fees
- Tickets to the Emerald Grotto, optional (EUR 6/person, to be purchased at the cave entrance)
- Land transportation in Amalfi and Positano
- Tickets to sights and attractions like the Amalfi Duomo
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto, optional (to be purchased at the cave entrance)
- Land transportation on Capri and tickets to sights and attractions
- Lunch (available on board upon request)
- Tips and extras
If you'd rather dine on land, we can arrange reservations at a waterfront restaurant.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Capasecca Yacht (Sorrento)
Luxury yachts for exploring Capri, Sorrento, and the Amalfi Coast by sea