Set sail from the bay opposite the Faraglioni for a tour around the island on board a traditional gozzo boat, with a stop for swim and a visit inside the Blue Grotto (upon request).
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Piccola
- Tour of the island with stops for swimming
- Sun awning
- Shower and beach towels on board
- Ice chest with soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, orange soda, beer, water).
- Music (upon request)
- Snorkeling masks
- Gozzo Fratelli Aprea with bathroom on board
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Life jackets (adult and child)
- Safety equipment and insurance
- Children under 6: free
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Wine and prosecco (available upon request)
You can take the bus, walk, or hire a taxi from the Piazzetta to Marina Piccola. We can also arrange departure from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat