A private boat tour of the Amalfi Coast is an unforgettable experience for those vacationing on Capri! Spend an entire day at sea to admire highlights like Positano, the Li Galli Islets, Amalfi, and Nerano
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
From 18 May 2021 to 26 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 27 September 2021 to 6 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- After meeting a the Molo 20 Café(Pier 20 at Capri's port), depart for the Amalfi Coast
- 7-hour tour via traditional gozzo boat with English-speaking skipper
- Ice chest with water, soft drinks, and Limoncello
- Sun awning and padded deck
- Snorkeling equipment
- Boarding ladder
- Licensed for boat rental and charter
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Lunch (optional stop in Nerano)
- Extra hours (€60/hour upon request)
Please meet at Molo 20 Café in Marina Grande.
I can book a table for you for waterfront restaurant or prepare a picnic to enjoy on board for lunch.
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
"We booked the boat tour around Capri and our driver Pero was amazing! We did the 4 hour tour and he showed us all around the island & even left us alone to relax in the marina. I would do it again!"
Capri Boat Service: ":) THANKS I WISH SEE YOU SOON IN CAPRI !!!!!! DANILO CAPRI"
"Really enjoyed our day! There were 7 in our family, who were all exhausted after 10 days in Italy in 90-100 degree F. heat. So Ivan was very understanding and let us swim and just enjoy the ride:)"
"Excellent service, the captain Iván Fucci was an extraordinary host. 100% recommended. Nice trip, good food at Capri and excellent boat. "
Capri Boat Service: "thanksssssssssssssss see you soon in capri ...... danilo"