Step into an authentic Sorrento kitchen to discover all the secrets of delicious local food. Visit the family garden where the products used in the kitchen are grown and then enjoy the delicacies you've prepared together with the group!
Departure from: Piano di Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
From 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Welcome and tour of the family garden, including welcome refreshments
- Panoramic Walk (10 minutes) to the kitchen located near the sea
- Approximately 3.5-hour group cooking lesson (max 12 participants) with the family chef in Italian and English
- Prepare and cook various traditional Sorrento dishes (The menu varies according to the season and the availability of ingredients, and always includes a handmade dish and traditional dessert.)
- At the end of the cooking class, participants will have a tasting of all the dishes prepared, as well as an appetizer and coffee
- Water, soft drinks, local wine and beer
- Participants will have all the utensils needed for preparing the dishes, as well as aprons and chef's hats
- Transport to/from hotel (available upon request for an additional fee)
- Any extras not indicated as included
The lesson requires a minimum of four participants; otherwise it may be cancelled.
To reach our kitchen after visiting the vegetable garden, we will take a small panoramic walk to admire the gulf of Sorrento and there will be the possibility to take an elevator to our kitchen, located on the beach.
For special needs, we can organize a transfer by car upon request.
If you have specific dietary needs or food intolerances, we invite you to book a private lesson.
Provided by: Cooking Mama (Piano di Sorrento)
Traditional cooking classes in Sorrento!