In this private cooking lesson, a local chef will teach you the secrets of the most exquisite traditional Sorrento and Neapolitan recipes. You'll enjoy a tour of the family vegetable garden, then prepare and cook a typical menu. The lesson concludes with a tasting accompanied by local wine!
Departure from: Piano di Sorrento
Duration 3 hours
From 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Welcome and tour of the family garden, including welcome refreshments
- Panoramic Walk (10 minutes) to the kitchen
- Private lesson (approx. 3.5-hr.) with the family chef in Italian and English (or in Spanish, on request)
- Menu varies according to the season and the availability of ingredients
- You can let us know in advance which of these dishes you wish to prepare: fresh pasta (choice of tagliatelle, Sorrento gnocchi or ravioli), eggplant parmigiana or meatballs
- Tasting of all the dishes prepared, with the addition of an appetizer, dessert, and coffee
- Water, soft drinks, local wine and beer
- Participants will have all the necessary utensils to prepare the dishes, as well as an apron and chef's hat
- Transport to/from hotel (available upon request for an additional fee)
- Any extras not indicated as included
To reach our kitchen after visiting the vegetable garden, we will take a small panoramic walk to admire the gulf of Sorrento and there will be the possibility to take an elevator to our kitchen, located on the beach.
For special needs, we can organize a transfer by car upon request.
If you have special dietary restrictions or food intolerances, please let us know in advance.
The lesson can also be conducted in Spanish if you contact us in advance and request it.
Provided by: Cooking Mama (Piano di Sorrento)
Traditional cooking classes in Sorrento!