A beautiful day exploring Capri and Anacapri departing from Rome on the high-speed train. Admire the island's beauty from land and sea with an expert guide! A very complete shared tour with everything you need to visit Capri from Rome
Departure from: Termini Train Station
Duration 12 hours
From 15 April 2023 to 31 October 2023 (Except on Sunday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart with the high-speed train from Rome's Termini at around 7AM. Departure is on your own, though you can request a hotel pick up at an extra charge.
- Transfer from the Naples train station to the port of Portici or Torre del Greco and departure for Capri
- Dock to visit Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Limoncello tasting in a local workshop
- Free time to visit the island and shop
- ** Optional Boat tour around the island with extra fee. Sail around the island to visit the famous sea grottoes. We will also pass the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Punta Carena lighthouse, and the Faraglioni.
- Return sail to Portici
- Drop off at the Naples train station for the high-speed train back to Rome (taken independently)
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Transfers to and from your Rome hotel to the train station (can be requested at a surcharge)
- Beverages and Lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments (except the Gardens of Augustus)
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!