A beautiful day exploring Capri and Anacapri departing from Rome on the high-speed train. Admire the island's beauty from land and sea with an expert guide and lunch included.
Departure from: Termini Train Station
Duration 12 hours
From 10 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart with the high-speed train from Rome's Termini at around 7AM. Departure is on your own, though you can request a hotel pick up at an extra charge.
- Transfer from the Naples train station to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum for 9:15 departure for Capri
- Sail around the island passing the sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Dock for a guided tour of Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch break in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in an artisan workshop
- Free time to explore and shop on land
- Return sail to Herculaneum(4:15)
- Drop off at the Naples train station for the high-speed train back to Rome (taken independently)
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Transfers to and from your Rome hotel to the train station (can be requested at a surcharge)
- Blue Grotto (you are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Tickets are EUR 15/person)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Face masks required for guides and passengers
Gear and equipment sanitized before and after use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Hand sanitizing gel available for staff and passengers
Clients are required to make the trip from Rome to Naples on the train independently, and must check the exact departure time on the tickets provided to make sure not to miss the train. Transfers from the hotel to the train station and back can be arranged at an additional charge. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
"We had an amazing boat trip. The boat captain was so funny we had, fun, beautiful view of the grottos. Very organized and at time. Recomended 100%. "
"Everything we saw was beautiful, but they should stick to the timeline of 30 mins waiting time for blue grotto as advertised. We waited over an hour and people were getting seasick. "
"good value for the money. good little tour around the island "