"A wonderful trip, which was excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
A beautiful day exploring Capri and Anacapri departing from Rome on the high-speed train. Admire the island's beauty from land and sea with an expert guide and lunch included.
Departure from: Termini Train Station
Duration 12 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart with the high-speed train from Rome's Termini at around 7AM. Departure is on your own, though you can request a hotel pick up at an extra charge.
- Transfer from the Naples train station to Molo Borbonico in Herculaneum for 9:15 departure for Capri
- Sail around the island passing the sea grottoes, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Punta Carena lighthouse, and Faraglioni
- Dock for a guided tour of Capri and Anacapri by land (minibus transfer included)
- Lunch break in a local restaurant
- Limoncello tasting in an artisan workshop
- Free time to explore and shop on land
- Return sail to Herculaneum(4:15)
- Drop off at the Naples train station for the high-speed train back to Rome (taken independently)
- English-speaking crew, insurance, life jackets for children and adults
- Transfers to and from your Rome hotel to the train station (can be requested at a surcharge)
- Blue Grotto (you are welcome to visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on land. Tickets are EUR 15/person)
- Beverages at lunch
- Tickets to sights and monuments
Clients are required to make the trip from Rome to Naples on the train independently, and must check the exact departure time on the tickets provided to make sure not to miss the train. Transfers from the hotel to the train station and back can be arranged at an additional charge. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing, sunscreen and a sun hat.
Provided by: HP Travel (Ercolano)
Discover the most famous sights on the Bay of Naples and around Mt. Vesuvius by land and sea!
Other offers HP Travel
€ 85 per guest
€ 110 per guest
€ 55 per guest
€ 64 per guest
€ 70 per guest
€ 59 per guest
"We had an amazing boat tour and it truly was the highlight of our trip in Italy"
"We had a lovely time in Capri. The transfer from the car service to the boat was easy to navigate. The boat getting over was an easy ride. The boat staff was very careful to help our 80-year-old aunt."
They were on time, very nice and friendly people! Explained a lot to us and gave us plenty water! One cannot be wrong by taking the trip with those guys! more »
We took this tour starting in Napels. Although it said we qould be picked up at our hotel, we had to walk 3 km because that was the closest pick up place. We met Marlene at the boat. She is nice and... more »
We took some time on going on the tour to Capri round the island trip but were persuaded by the hotel. Initially it seems pricey but what you get is individual attention from staff who make sure you... more »